What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I have 5 skills, you're missing something from a Klio quest from the previous update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you learn Fire acceleration, just come to Lina and Aeria and choose 'Show them who's boss here'

yeah.. that's weird.. could it be a bug? my quest lines are either "to be continued" or "completed"
Looks like a bug, IDK, it never happened before, you get a cat form when Bastet give you her Blessing
reload game kinda should help
or if you can activate a console - write there $sk4 = 'Cat form'

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
ariohdaerthe you lost a chance to let MC say "who the hell do you think i am, John bloody Constantine?" or "I would but he is a stubborn bastard and he just keeps hanging on" (both are references to the DC animated movie "John Constantine: City of Demons")
Immagine.png

link to the references(so people can get the jokes XD):

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
If you learn Fire acceleration, just come to Lina and Aeria and choose 'Show them who's boss here'

Looks like a bug, IDK, it never happened before, you get a cat form when Bastet give you her Blessing
reload game kinda should help
or if you can activate a console - write there $sk4 = 'Cat form'
i re-opened the game after 30 mins or so, and the problem got fixed.. that was weird..

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
to this day, i don't know how to solve the panty thief quest, or the iona-sensei XD

rarely i need a walkthrough but here...yeah i need it XD

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I'm having trouble finding how to progress the Duel and Warrior skills arcs - any hints?
I've got the VR helmet, which does not help and can't see any questions to ask Selena.
Did you finish the Lina and Aeria arc in the Anime World at noon? That should help you out.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The game's nice, but damn the grammar is painful sosometimes.

And the faces need some improvements in some scenes.
They're too stiff.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Saying the game is below average is a bit harsh but it has its problems.

- The translation could be improved and this is probably just me but I hate the way the Aeria talks.
- With every new update you need to skip through so many timeslots to get to the new scenes, it's a typical sandbox problem.
- Personally, I don't like the increasing lesbian content in the game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I...kinda agree. o_O

Like, almost every girl screws or wants to screw every other girl.
Some evwn without any build up to it.

Also, the amount of cursing is almost reaching ridiculous levels.
would you rather have NTR? i mean it's a harem, with only one guy, you either let your girls have fun with each other, or you get the same sex scenes over and over but with a different girl...(which can be quite boring...considering how stiff are the characters)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
would you rather have NTR? i mean it's a harem, with only one guy, you either let your girls have fun with each other, or you get the same sex scenes over and over but with a different girl...(which can be quite boring...considering how stiff are the characters)
Why is that the only other option?

Anyway, still it's kinda weird how two characters who hardly ever seen interacting suddenly have sex scenes together.
I mean, there are harem games that have way more girls and there are less of this.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why is that the only other option?

Anyway, still it's kinda weird how two characters who hardly ever seen interacting suddenly have sex scenes together.
I mean, there are harem games that have way more girls and there are less of this.
i mean, we're talking about people fucking each other...it's either NTR or lesbian, or stuff with toys or monsters...

are you really that jealous? of a bunch of pixels? also the girls are there before MC...they do interact with each other...simply it's implied

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
i mean, we're talking about people fucking each other...it's either NTR or lesbian, or stuff with toys or monsters...

are you really that jealous? of a bunch of pixels? also the girls are there before MC...they do interact with each other...simply it's implied
How did jealousy get in your mind?

With how slow content is, it feels like an update time waster.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
In terms of the cheatcodes, I don't think there is a way to figure them out because he hashes the input.
Hashing: takes some text, scrambles it a special way so you can't figure out the original from the result (more info = search on google "hashing").

I found one cheat code "testfs" but it says it's only for testing so the easier solution would probably simply be to change/modify the files og create a cheatmod. I don't know much about that but I installed python and changed the cheats file so that the cheats now are:

"stones" = 10 firestones
"disks" = 10 disks
"disks100" = 100 disks
"wallpapers" = unlock all Iona walpapers

don't know if it's helpful but there you have it. I would rather suggest to change the variables you need to change using the console (search "unren f95" for a easy file to activate it).

Useful variables:

#relationships
define fiorel = 0
define linrel = 0
define klirel = 0
define aerrel = 0
define selrel = 0
define alirel = 0

#stats
define stl = 0 #stealth
define strh = 0 #strength
define lstr = 0 #need for lina second training
define fr = 0 #fire resistance
define varmap = 0 #for mini maps
define shst = 0 #shadowstep

I don't know if this info is wanted or not but you can have fun with it yourself by using unren to decompile the project and see all its secrets.
Unfortunately the cheats don't work,I did the test cheat which worked with fanfare and 2 letters which I forgot but also after that nothing then I installed the attachment: Cheats.rpy in the renplay folder. but that wasn't successful either always comes up with the wrong code.have the current version with windows 10 32 bit.E]

LG Silana

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
How did jealousy get in your mind?

With how slow content is, it feels like an update time waster.
i don't know, you're the one whining over so much lesbian sex...be glad that the harem get along with each other, rather than stabbing each other in the back so that they'll get more time with MC...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lesbian scenes bore me, so I usually skip them. In any case, I don't care that they exist, even if I don't go to see them.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes