What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
By the way, I've improved the quest journal a little, it will look like this from the next update
5 spells? the next update is going to be interesting I want to see big fire. Also not trying to rush but how long till next update I loved thye story and want top read more

Mar 22, 2020
I just discovered this game, and must say I've really enjoyed it.
Interesting story and not too much grind. I found just as it was starting to feel a little grindy various story arcs opened and there was lots to choose from.
Yes the English translation could use some work as it is occasionally a little confusing, but it also some good humour.
I also liked the music, it's something different and a nice change to the usual Ren'Py game music we've all heard 11 million times.
Finding the stones was a tad annoying but I managed to get them all with the screenshots linked in the first post here.
I'm looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2020
Is there femdom over protagonist? Does the tag refer to like one scene or is there actually a good amount of femdom content?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Is there femdom over protagonist? Does the tag refer to like one scene or is there actually a good amount of femdom content?
Just some optional scenes - footjob, pussylicking, facesitting, cowgirl(not sure if it counts as femdom)

Does anyone know how to get the Alice and Klio lesbian scene
Complete the quest where Alice get the Bastet blessing and look in the telescope at noon (chance to get the scene is about 30%)
There's also 50% chance to get a random scene with Daphne and Fiona or Selena or Klio or Aeria at any time of the day (after you complete her last quest with Fiona)

Reactions: LuckySpike

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Timeless Island [v0.5] [Arioh Daerthe] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.43 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.42 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.40 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.27 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
I'm having trouble finding how to progress the Duel and Warrior skills arcs - any hints?
I've got the VR helmet, which does not help and can't see any questions to ask Selena.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Just come to Selena room, the quest should start automatically, then talk to Iona-3 about VR helm

AISerenity

Apr 3, 2018
For whatever reason I'm not able to tap/collect the firestone in the bathroom. Would it be possible to change the game value of fire res to 60% manually? Really like the game but am unable to progress due to this matter. On android

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes