What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well...i'm not a young fella anymore, i'm not in shape (I gained a little weight) and i can still have sex at least 6-7 times a day, I don't see why a young guy, fit can't do it.
Well it takes a while for me to cum so 6-7 times a day would literally be a full time job. I prefer sex as recreation not employment. I have averaged 3-4 times per day for 3-4 week periods while in Thailand with bar girls/ladyboys and my wife(amazing woman, her idea) before this pandemic but I come back home pretty shattered also get in about 15-30 scuba dives in that time as well.
The idea of maintaining that 365 is a big nope for me tbh.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
it's cool
but just like time loop hunter has to many time related choices
it needs an in game walkthrough like a mofo

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well it takes a while for me to cum so 6-7 times a day would literally be a full time job. I prefer sex as recreation not employment. I have averaged 3-4 times per day for 3-4 week periods while in Thailand with bar girls/ladyboys and my wife(amazing woman, her idea) before this pandemic but I come back home pretty shattered also get in about 15-30 scuba dives in that time as well.
The idea of maintaining that 365 is a big nope for me tbh.
Yeah, but this is real life, in the world here we have a lot of magical things, i have no idea why the mc cannot have the stamina to keep with all the girls (he even have the stamina to fight these shadows), that's why i always hated in some of the harem games, the devs never have a great idea how handle harem, they always just go for the easy way of "hey, for this threesome, everyone will be bissexual", i more more than 1 place that can please a woman. I understand that this is a way to please the lesbian players (and males that love lesbian content), but i always find annoying that there is no story for that, is just out of nowhere, bissexual.

TheAlmightyPotato

Apr 21, 2020
ariohdaerthe
You NEED to tell me what the song in the main menu is called.
The only thing I found via Shazam is "The Sprite's Playground" but that remix is dope af

:D

EDIT:
it's this song if anyone else wants to know:

Last edited:

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
Useful variables:

#relationships
define fiorel = 0
define linrel = 0
define klirel = 0
define aerrel = 0
define selrel = 0
define alirel = 0

#stats
define stl = 0 #stealth
define strh = 0 #strength
define lstr = 0 #need for lina second training
define fr = 0 #fire resistance
define varmap = 0 #for mini maps
define shst = 0 #shadowstep
Activate the console and use these to "cheat" whatever you need. I believe "fs" also maps to fire stones but you can try a few different variants of the abbreviation until you find the right one, then set it to whatever.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok, i know i'm missing something, but how do we do the "Corridor of Destiny - Train your skills to start this task!" Quest ?
I think i did what needed to be done to do that task, but it's obvious i'm missing ONE thing.

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
Ok, i know i'm missing something, but how do we do the "Corridor of Destiny - Train your skills to start this task!" Quest ?
I think i did what needed to be done to do that task, but it's obvious i'm missing ONE thing.
You can only complete parts of it as present. Each sub-item is listed right underneath. Complete the parts you can, and eagerly await the rest of them with us.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok here's the thing as listed in my quest log :

Common Quests/Island Researching

Corridor of Destiny - train your skills to start this task!
Stealth skills - Completed!
Wizard Skills - Completed!
Warriors Skills - Under Development!
Other Skills - Under Development!

At Corridor of Destiny, there's no mention of Completed! nor Under Development! nor any other mention like : Continue in the Next Updates, so i assume that if i haven't the mention Completed! nor Under Development! nor Continue in the Next Updates, it means i have still something to do at "Corridor of Destiny!" because all the rest of The "Available Quest" is listed as "Completed!" or "Under Development!" or "Continue in the Next Updates."

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
Ok here's the thing as listed in my quest log :

Common Quests/Island Researching

Corridor of Destiny - train your skills to start this task!
Stealth skills - Completed!
Wizard Skills - Completed!
Warriors Skills - Under Development!
Other Skills - Under Development!

At Corridor of Destiny, there's no mention of Completed! nor Under Development! nor any other mention like : Continue in the Next Updates, so i assume that if i haven't the mention Completed! nor Under Development! nor Continue in the Next Updates, it means i have still something to do at "Corridor of Destiny!" because all the rest of The "Available Quest" is listed as "Completed!" or "Under Development!" or "Continue in the Next Updates."
Yeah. It isn't obvious, but "corridor of destiny" is the heading, not an actual item. It has four sub components, 2 of which youv'e completed, the other two of which are not released yet.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah. It isn't obvious, but "corridor of destiny" is the heading, not an actual item. It has four sub components, 2 of which youv'e completed, the other two of which are not released yet.
Okkkk, now i understand, thank's a lot for the info on the heading part, cause it really isn't obvious.
It should have had the mention under development instead of "train your skills to start this task!" because it live us believing there's still something to do in this version.

Soooo. i'll wait for the next version to continue the "Corridor of Destiny" task.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You know...I really like this game...

BUT

Them fire stones are like, the worst...

I'm at 50% fr and I need 60% for next and I can't find them anywhere...

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
The sex scene with Misty happens during the last quest with Klio if you have answered all her riddles before that.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes