What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is there a bug with vr training? about using keys to play but i push the key showen but nothing happens then im killed is this a bug or ment to happen?

p.s. : i figured it out it want me to press u but for some reason that key was bound to something so with a save load the key needed changed and worked so it turn out its not a bug just a key binding issue dev might want to look in to that to prevent further issues and fix current one

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
ariohdaerthe It might be a good idea at some point to go back through the game and fix the dialogue. Sometimes the english doesn't make sense. Like for instance at the start of the game (Doing another playthrough.) Goth Girl says: "I knew that son of a bitch didn't come." It technically should be, "I knew that son of a bitch wouldn't have come."

There are other things I could mention where the dialogue doesn't make sense, but might be best to look at it yourself. It might be worth it to do it after most of the content is in the game.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Arioh Daerthe
Version of the game: Timeless Island [v0.4]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.97GB

Compressed Size: 1.17GB

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
I can't seem to get the Anime quests to kick off. I go to the attic at noon and nothing ever happens... help?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Complete her training to unlock it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated android build (first mega link), added skipping option for Iona-3 training, it doesn't want to work on touch screens

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
Need help I'm playing on android an can't finish iona`s training because no keyboard and I cand fine any fierstone and I have 55%feierresi

Shwetabh

Sep 8, 2020
How do I unlock the cowgirl scene of imira, I have 60%fr , I can't find any more fire stone

Also can someone tell me how to lona training in Android, I can't click the keys

Last edited:

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
If I remember correctly, you have to continue one of the quests.

There you will be asked to learn more from Imira in order to improve your elementary skills (fire).
But I have to admit, I just don't remember which quest it was.

Then you can also play "Cowgirl" with her.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i love a harem game, even more with cuties like these...but why always in the harem games, every single girl become out of nowhere bissexual, they don't show anything and from nowhere "hey, look like i'm now bissexual".

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Don't get me wrong, i love a harem game, even more with cuties like these...but why always in the harem games, every single girl become out of nowhere bissexual, they don't show anything and from nowhere "hey, look like i'm now bissexual".
Probably so MC's dick doesn't wear off trying too solo maintain a large harem because they care about the sexual wellbeing of their partners but don't want any other dicks in there. Just a guess.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Probably so MC's dick doesn't wear off trying too solo maintain a large harem because they care about the sexual wellbeing of their partners but don't want any other dicks in there. Just a guess.
Well...i'm not a young fella anymore, i'm not in shape (I gained a little weight) and i can still have sex at least 6-7 times a day, I don't see why a young guy, fit can't do it.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes