What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I've taken an interest in hs2 based games recently and have to say I probably enjoyed this more than any other so far.

Seems like the most common complaint is the sandbox. I really didn't have much trouble getting through the whole game without missing anything with just the ingame hints. Not really a fan of sandbox but this was better and seemed less grindy than most. Just my personal opinion.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the epilogue was a bit of a bummer...i mean, for one it shows the game will end soon and there were too many boys born to expand the harem on the incest level ;)
But maybe you could even tweak the curse, so it dont just get lifted, but reversed and the infertile girls could also get pregnant...that would also be a possible reason for future rikka to leave the island to prevent overpopulation...just a thought.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Kind of wish the epilogue had some pregnancy sex and that we could somehow impregnate the rest of the girls, but thanks for the update.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.9
from 3.90 GB to 1.48 GB
Pixeldrain
Thanks.
BUT... when a game has thousands of images/videos, they are usually archived within the game folder.
The reason being it takes FOREVER and a lunch to unpack this game. The original has archived images for this very reason.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I know there's still some side quests to do and some minor stuff to fill out.... Still it's bitter sweet to be at the end of such a touching game. I really enjoyed this and I'm sad/happy it's coming to a conclusion. Very well done!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Personally i still wait for the main discovery...what the fuck is behind the firewall in the hotel? ^^

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Hi, the next update(1.0) will be the last (2 quests and 2 events).
About the mystery hotel, I was planning on doing a horror quest with a ghost there. But I don't have ideas how to do it yet. I'll probably make it as a separate update someday, or even a separate build.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi, the next update(1.0) will be the last (2 quests and 2 events).
About the mystery hotel, I was planning on doing a horror quest with a ghost there. But I don't have ideas so far how to do it yet. I'll probably make it as a separate update someday, or even a separate build.
pretty cool to see a game actually reach conclusion

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes