What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 22, 2020
I'm happy/sad to see this completed.
I always enjoyed the updates, so sad there will be no more, but glad to see a finished game.
Good luck with the next project dev.

Reactions: jxd

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, I recently started making a new game. First release will be in September-October
This has been one of my favorites on this site, so I am waiting what is next.
While it is sad, I thank you for good eroge.

Is the game grindy and can you miss a lot of content without a walkthrough?
On start, it can feel grindy on start when there is some affection requirements but game Itself is not grindy and more you go in game there pop more to do naturally. There is however some element that you need to do possible multiple times. There is ingame walktrought/hint system and
you can't really miss anything, quest system don't allow that.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So, this game primary contents are mainly produced with Honey Select but there are quests that happened in the anime world where characters, mostly are rendered with Koikatsu Party, is this correct?

Also congrats on completing the game.

How it remains elusively hidden puzzles me but it totally skipped under my radar :unsure:. I don't know if I will like it or not, but if it has good plot/storyline then I will most certainly enjoy it. Renders don't really bother me that much. The lack of reviews seems to do no justice for the game. I will wait for the compressed version if I want to play it later. Right now I will just navigate through this thread for my own deliberation and decision making.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I am personally always happy to see a game get a proper ending. It's something we don't see nearly enough of with adult games.

Is the game grindy and can you miss a lot of content without a walkthrough?
I didn't find it grindy as far as sandbox games go. Not typically a sandbox fan either but this one was enjoyable for me. I only recall one fairly small side character that you could easily miss if you didn't get the riddles correct. Everything else you could go back and get with just the ingame guide. Although I can't speak for the last couple updates since I have't had time to finish it yet.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
So, this game primary contents are mainly produced with Honey Select but there are quests that happened in the anime world where characters, mostly are rendered with Koikatsu Party, is this correct?

Also congrats on completing the game.

How it remains elusively hidden puzzles me but it totally skipped under my radar :unsure:. I don't know if I will like it or not, but if it has good plot/storyline then I will most certainly enjoy it. Renders don't really bother me that much. The lack of reviews seems to do no justice for the game. I will wait for the compressed version if I want to play it later. Right now I will just navigate through this thread for my own deliberation and decision making.
Most of the game is Honey Select 2 to be specific. Not sure which Koikatsu is used to render the rest but that is basically correct.

I missed this game for a surprising amount of time too. A lot of the poor reviews are old from when there wasn't a lot of content. I don't think the negativity reflects the game in its current state.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Last version I played was 2 months ago and I think it was 0.5.x. Now I see the game finished and it seems that author, who published recently minor versions, just rushed to finish this game. I hope that it's worth it.

May 20, 2020
Last version I played was 2 months ago and I think it was 0.5.x. Now I see the game finished and it seems that author, who published recently minor versions, just rushed to finish this game. I hope that it's worth it.
TBH it feels like an "I'm so done with this, let's just slap a "Fin" on it and call it good"

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes