What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Possible bug report, I can't seem to complete Fiona's picnic quest. I've done the event like 20 times now, and the quest is still not advancing. Any ideas on why?

Reactions: playillusiongames

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
that fixed the fiona quest for me but i'm also getting the lina and selena shit repeating,
would it be too much to ask that scenes be skippable? cause i'm not into that double pen crap

edit - heres my save incase you need to test whats causing it to repeat

MaoXiaoDong

Feb 18, 2022
Is yui quest bugged? I cant enter the back yard

also im stuck on the 5th skill too, the quest log doesnt help at all

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
oh btw, thanks for fixing the issues with the early game progression (y) outside of the two repeating events and there was one bugged yui event where it was showing pictures from two different events there hasn't been any quest issues

Nov 12, 2021
Thank you for the very entertaining game with a fun storyline. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into making games for us... Thank you.

I don't understand why people complain so much.
They get these free games to fap to till their hearts content and
instead of being thankful
they nitpick and put down the people that are doing the work
and providing those games.... for free.
If the translation/language is that bad for you
then stop fapping for a couple hours
and open a script file and extract the lines...
fix them... and send them to the dev.
Maybe if they saw how much work goes into creating a game....

If you're not fixing the problem then it's not you're problem so don't make it a problem.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
okay the selena/lina quest was repeating because it showing up too early, got further in selenas questline and it was fine, still would like it if scenes would be able to be skipped tho

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I'll fix the glitch with Selena/Lina event till the final release. (for now you can just do it twice, it won't break story progression)
I updated builds on itch.io/mega with a fix for picnic quest, btw

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Sad to see this come to an end. I enjoyed the humor and the personality written into the girls. Are you planning to start a new project? If so, when and what? Thanks for the fun ride!!

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes