What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 22, 2020
Is there a bug with Yui's main quest "catch me if you can" on the beach?
I go to the beach, have sex with her (animations switch between grassland and sea) but the quest doesn't change to completed. I might be missing something here.

Well, the game continues after that and you can still complete the epilogue, so it's nothing major.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I go to the beach, have sex with her (animations switch between grassland and sea) but the quest doesn't change to completed. I might be missing something here.

Well, the game continues after that and you can still complete the epilogue, so it's nothing major.
same here

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020

I found a problem. Just don't click on 'Side Fast' option in menu, it leads to wrong label.
I'll fix it later, fortunately this bug doesn't break any of the quest lines

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
How do you enter the anime world?
Advance questline with Fiona till you have access to wizard study.
Continue Fiona quest till she brings you into the anime world.
Repeat.
Now in the wizard study on the desk is a vortex which brings you into the anime world on your own.

Azmanazmanoglu

Jun 7, 2018
How can I learn the 5th skill ? I have perfect magic touch, shadow step, chronos clepsydra and cat form skills. What is the 5th skill ? Quest log doesn't help about that.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes