What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How to trigger Cosplay Party event? It just says Day 32+, second floor, but I'm already past day 60. Some of these quests could use a bit more help in the guide. :cry:

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
Now that is tagged complete, how are the things in this game? I remember the quest log was a bit confusing and grammar was just a huge headache. Did the dev team correct their mistakes?

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
what do I have to do for panty thief 3? Also is there anyway to get fire resist 60 cause I am currently at 50 but don't know where to look for more at

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Why are three of the preview images of (what I assume are) the old models?
They are not old models; the models have been consistent through the game. There is a portal in the game that leads to the anime world and the graphics change there. It's part of the story and a nice change of pace. (y)

Reactions: zeraligator

Jack J. Johnson

Nov 28, 2018
Please help, I'm stuck. In the Anime World Main Quest Deciphering Scrolls, I have talked to the Iona and I have a disk, but I can't speak to Fiona when she's in the wizard's cabinet. What am I missing?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Help me guy, i cant find Daphne.
Under quests, look at other girls tab. It shows their schedule once they are on the island.
Daphne is not hard to find, but it takes her a while to show up. Maybe you have not met her yet?
She is usually at her (dryads) shelter or the hot springs in the anime world.

Reactions: hentai charley

Hasakia

Dec 30, 2020
Under quests, look at other girls tab. It shows their schedule once they are on the island.
Daphne is not hard to find, but it takes her a while to show up. Maybe you have not met her yet?
She is usually at her (dryads) shelter or the hot springs in the anime world.
I figured it out. :), My bad , should have pay attention

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes