What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I just want to make it clear that IRL, I would NEVER use anywhere as much Peroxide as this MC does. I certainly don't want my hair falling out before I'm 35.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Boobjob, Handjob, Footjob, Teasing, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Groping, Interracial, Monster girl, Masturbation, Lesbian, Female domination (optional), Futa (optional), Mobile game, sandbox, pregnancy
I am interested in trying your game and i was wondering if the bi-sexual and lesbian content is optional? I don't have a lesbian fetish and its a turnoff for me so I always ask first.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I am interested in trying your game and i was wondering if the bi-sexual and lesbian content is optional? I don't have a lesbian fetish and its a turnoff for me so I always ask first.
Don't think you can skip the Bi content in this one. About half the ladies are into banging each other as much as they are into banging the MC. There are threesomes with almost all the ladies, most of which are necessary to progress the story.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
i'm stuck at Corridor of Destiny - Train quest, the sub quest said incomplete, i downloaded last compressed version. Did i download the wrong version?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Uff, its been a while...have you done the other stuff (quests, chara events, trainings)?
That corridor is always the last thing to check since you may need other stuff before.
And i dont think the compressed version changed the scripts, so it should be fine.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes