huds.mr04

Aug 30, 2019
Something tells me this game wasnt ment to be for english, its... yeah.. Also It was really short too,

When the MC was like "why did I think she would accept" I thought the same too, I asked him that when he mentioned the long list of casualties she rejected before him. Why did he think he would be any different ? Except adding to the list :p. What was going through his mind after being shown how pathetic he was shown to the others :p

In the end, while still being hard to understand, it turns into him getting revenge by time stopping and well... taking advantage. No real substance shown, as it seems he'll move from one girl to the next.
Well the patreon link is everything in Spanish which would make sense in any case the concept looks promising but def the translation needs to be improved

Reactions: Deus_Ex

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 2088315

Overview:
Timeless situation: At the beginning we are a boy who was always a victim of mistreatment by his peers,
low self-esteem made him antisocial.
This same man never got a good relationship with women, every time he fell in love and declared himself rejected,
little by little the anger and envy towards others was consumed.

An adorable and mysterious blue entity with the ability to stop time, it will be given to you,
it will emerge from you as you use it, this blue entity will take the form of a woman for the next update,
for now this is my first version.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-09-27
Developer: TimelessSituation -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2088316 View attachment 2088306 View attachment 2088296 View attachment 2088304 View attachment 2088297 View attachment 2088298 View attachment 2088305 View attachment 2088300 View attachment 2088302
Wow your game is awesome I really want to play games with time stop ability and i can't find any games like this Now my wish is fulfill Thanks you for making this wonderful game

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TimelessSituation-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

May 23, 2020
Does it have femdom scenes?
Also, why not leave the Spanish original text as an additional option in preferences for people like me who speak Spanish?

Reactions: YadenYu

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ok, I meant to ask if it could be avoided. I guess I already have the answer.
I think you have to analyze that that. Not saying it's not possible to be inevitable, but there WAS a rework. So it's possible for it to have been changed. That said, if you're playing a stop time game, the point of the game is usually rape focused. Just saying.

jeii

Feb 18, 2018
I put the .exe in virtuTotal and it says that it has a virus is this a false Error?

LustfulArt

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2021
I put the .exe in virtuTotal and it says that it has a virus is this a false Error?
wow bro sorry about that, but I can assure you that I don't have any virus in the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think you have to analyze that that. Not saying it's not possible to be inevitable, but there WAS a rework. So it's possible for it to have been changed. That said, if you're playing a stop time game, the point of the game is usually rape focused. Just saying.
Overview:
This is an isekai story in which you will play a role in which you can be the good guy or the bad guy....​
I guess if you play the good guy then you shouldn't be raping girls. If avoiding rape means that I don't have sex scenes... well perfect, for me the fact of not having done them is already gratifying.

wow bro sorry about that, but I can assure you that I don't have any virus in the game.
Are rapes avoidable?

Reactions: Deus_Ex

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I guess if you play the good guy then you shouldn't be raping girls. If avoiding rape means that I don't have sex scenes... well perfect, for me the fact of not having done them is already gratifying.

Are rapes avoidable?
Yes

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes