gamingboi64

Jan 21, 2019
The "Win/Linux" download link doesn't actually have a linux build. It's just for windows. Guess I am gonna have to use the renpy sdk but it should be corrected. If someone here is on linux, you need to use renpy sdk 8.0.3.

Jan 15, 2018
picked .... yet game says i gave the girls my name which revealed it to Astaroth
confused, i did go out of my way not to reveal it partly out of curiosity

Reactions: Deus_Ex

LustfulArt

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2021
picked .... yet game says i gave the girls my name which revealed it to Astaroth
confused, i did go out of my way not to reveal it partly out of curiosity
yes i really realized that but i would have to put an if inside another if... i really got confused by the code and i didn't know how to put that part... sorry

LustfulArt

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2021
I guess if you play the good guy then you shouldn't be raping girls. If avoiding rape means that I don't have sex scenes... well perfect, for me the fact of not having done them is already gratifying.

Are rapes avoidable?
I guess it will partly depend on the route... if you go by bad route I plan to make the protagonist rape whoever he wants... do whatever he wants to be selfish................. while in the good route we would use the time stop in order to beat criminals.... for example bad women who rob banks... give them a "punishment".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess it will partly depend on the route... if you go by bad route I plan to make the protagonist rape whoever he wants... do whatever he wants to be selfish................. while in the good route we would use the time stop in order to beat criminals.... for example bad women who rob banks... give them a "punishment".
I don't plan on going the bad route, I prefer the good route.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So it seems I played the new version. Think I like the new version a little more than the old one. Maybe the current MC (compaired to the last) and the fantasy setting seemed to make it feel like its done a little better? But not entirely sure. I guess I chose the bad guy route as I ran with Astroth, It does make more sense that you would run. Not sure if two routes are a good idea, as it be like double work and working with two different stories. Is it easier than having 1 route and choices effecting the outcome ? im not sure as I havent really tryed making games.

Met the catgirl and it was an interesting fight, but took me a little bit to figure out how to beat her, a slog from slog wont win you that fight, you need to somehow crit her to get ahead. It was also kinda ood that if you dont do the QTE when shes sneaking, it dumps you to the menu ?????

Feel like getting the time stop item is kinda cheesy (I dont like item powers to be honest), but I guess the whole point is to have girls freeze and you get to play with them. But if theres more content to the likes of your victory over the cat girl, without needing the time stop item, then thats good :)

Just my thoughts on the game. Still alot to be done.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Are we now FORCED to take the Escape path? Because if I click on the ... option I get

1676350189198.png

And return to having to pick between the two options.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There is no mind control, this is time stop. The eyes without highlight thing look like mind control, but that’s it.
Does it actually stop time, or only the person's perception of time (i.e. momentarily shutting their brain off)? That might explain why someone tagged that.

Jun 16, 2021
Does it actually stop time, or only the person's perception of time (i.e. momentarily shutting their brain off)? That might explain why someone tagged that.
Varies: the stronger time stop tools so far shown in flashbacks can actually stop time and make the victim’s clothing float mid-air when taken off. The weaker one used at the end of the prologue works more like what you said.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TimelessSituation-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes