Jul 29, 2017
1716981730590.png

Timeless Vendetta 0.4.0 Released!
6 hours ago
  • Finished chapter 2
  • 500+ Renders.
  • 2 Animations.
  • Introduced all the side characters.
  • Different scenes depending on your choices from before.
  • Minor dialog fixes here and there.

Links:
  • Google Drive :
  • Gofile :
  • Pixeldrain :

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just came across this game today. Looking at the overview, it sounds pretty great and the pictures look good too. I'll check this out.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
After scrolling through the thread I'm more hesitant to try this game. Can anyone plz tell me if the GF still cheated when the MC traveled back to the past? If so I won't bother playing this game because the whole "let me fuck or your BF will lose his job" threat is lame as hell.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
After reading all the threads I'm more hesitant to try this game. Can anyone plz tell me if the GF still cheated when the MC traveled back to the past? If so I won't bother playing this game because the whole "let me fuck or your BF will lose his job" threat is lame as hell.
...she does.....
..and then u decide what to do with her....unless smth changed again.......

• Sad
Reactions: NeoEros

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
...she does.....
..and then u decide what to do with her....unless smth changed again.......
That's a shame since the renders are pretty ok. Putting a cheating GF in a harem game always puts a sour taste in my mouth as it inevitably leads to NTR vibe. And even when you really want to insert such a plot device, at least make it convincing. As an avid hentai doujinshi reader, I see too many braindead threats as NTR incentives (one popular or infamous plot being "oh I caught you and your BF holding hands/kissing at school which was strictly forbidden and took a picture from it, if you don't want to see your BF get expelled you gonna let me taste your pussy") and this game unfortunately seems to have one of these.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Really liked the new characters and their personalities seem pretty fun too. I'm honestly playing by being as much of an asshole as I can, just for fun. Probably missing scenes already because of that tho haha. Would be nice if you made a Gallery function so we could check how many scenes are there and which ones we missed. Maybe with vague descriptions on how to unlock them too if you hover over or something.

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
That's a shame since the renders are pretty ok. Putting a cheating GF in a harem game always puts a sour taste in my mouth as it inevitably leads to NTR vibe. And even when you really want to insert such a plot device, at least make it convincing. As an avid hentai doujinshi reader, I see too many braindead threats as NTR incentives (one popular or infamous plot being "oh I caught you and your BF holding hands/kissing at school which was strictly forbidden and took a picture from it, if you don't want to see your BF get expelled you gonna let me taste your pussy") and this game unfortunately seems to have one of these.
If you're so sensible about that, you have the option to just send her away. And it's implied she will literally not apear anymore. I "hired" her as a slave tho :)

Reactions: arvitus and Lerd0

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
If you're so sensible about that, you have the option to just send her away. And it's implied she will literally not apear anymore. I "hired" her as a slave tho :)
I probably will lurk around this thread to see if the cheating GF would have any (significant) relevance to the main plot. If she's just a minor hindrance then I could at least tolerate her.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Maybe I'm a big softie, but the choices seem a bit harsh when she was being blackmailed to keep your job. Should she have talked to the MC, yes, but maybe it's the MC's fault as well for having a stupid girlfriend in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

It just makes the decisions feel forced. Now, if we found evidence that she was lying about the blackmail, that would be different because "girlfriend forced into a bad situation to protect you" then MC essentially just saying fuckoff, makes him seem like a dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NeoEros

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Hope everyone enjoyed the update!

Really liked the new characters and their personalities seem pretty fun too. I'm honestly playing by being as much of an asshole as I can, just for fun. Probably missing scenes already because of that tho haha. Would be nice if you made a Gallery function so we could check how many scenes are there and which ones we missed. Maybe with vague descriptions on how to unlock them too if you hover over or something.
Personally I don't like having gallery or "heart" stats for the LIs because doing so make it seems too... video gamey? I wanted to make the game short and replayable, and a gallery would kind of spoil the possible secret endings. I'll add save names in 0.5.0 so it will be easier to track different playthroughs though.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Imo, after the "thing", she's kinda irrelevant for the game plot to me. If you "hire" her, that's just maybe for revenge or just for those who like slave stuff. I just didn't like her from the start, so I didn't care, but was not against for extra fun stuff :)

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Hope everyone enjoyed the update!

Personally I don't like having gallery or "heart" stats for the LIs because doing so make it seems too... video gamey? I wanted to make the game short and replayable, and a gallery would kind of spoil the possible secret endings. I'll add save names in 0.5.0 so it will be easier to track different playthroughs though.
I understand! Well, then how about if you could unlock a gallery after clearing the game for the first time then? I just think that a unlockable gallery (or a walkthrough) will end up being the easiest way to see everything the game has to offer. That would probably improve player experience in the long run, no? Like, you finish the game, you unlock the galery, and "oh? I missed half the H-scenes? neat, lets play it again", etc.
Might be worth considering for the sake of the complenionists haha

Reactions: ABUBUBABA
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes