Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Can I ask for the reason you want a compressed version? Clearly it's not due to archival purposes as the game is not complete. Is it just to avoid downloading the size of the game? How much quality loss are you willing to accept for a smaller size?

We all don't have unlimited internet. Monthly limits restrict me at least. I can only download so much and if I go over the threshold, I get fined. So compressed HELPS a lot so I can download way more.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
We all don't have unlimited internet. Monthly limits restrict me at least. I can only download so much and if I go over the threshold, I get fined. So compressed HELPS a lot so I can download way more.
I guess I can try making it. I've done compressed versions before, but it was always the visually lossless kind. This would be the first time with some quality loss, which I'm ok with since this is not the completed game. I'm curious to see how small I can push it.

Reactions: rogokin

FAEN1134

Jan 3, 2020
Can I ask for the reason you want a compressed version? Clearly it's not due to archival purposes as the game is not complete. Is it just to avoid downloading the size of the game? How much quality loss are you willing to accept for a smaller size?
I dont have wi-fi, I use my phone's hotspot and its only 40GB. So I need comp version.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
There seems to be a lot of missing dialogue when you meet Tessa after the day of tutoring Lily, the images show the mouths open and close like they are having a conversation but there's no words on the screen. Then the screen changes to Tessa in front of the vending machine and she's like, "and what if I tell Mr Stone". So something was discussed but I have no idea what it was, also I checked the History button and it just skips from the Day Title to Tessa saying what I just said.

Reactions: Estius

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
There seems to be a lot of missing dialogue when you meet Tessa after the day of tutoring Lily, the images show the mouths open and close like they are having a conversation but there's no words on the screen. Then the screen changes to Tessa in front of the vending machine and she's like, "and what if I tell Mr Stone". So something was discussed but I have no idea what it was, also I checked the History button and it just skips from the Day Title to Tessa saying what I just said.
Noticed this as well. There seems to be at least 4 lines of dialog missing the way their mouths are moving.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Timeless Vendetta [v0.4.0] [ABUBA] - Compressed

Win/Linux [222 MB]
- - - -

Mac [216 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TimelessVendetta-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Timeless Vendetta [v0.4.0] [ABUBA] - Compressed

Here's another compressed version.
You may wonder what's the difference compared to the already one posted version, created by UAGC.
  • This one is even smaller size at only 162MB, a 95% reduction compared to the original.
  • Compiled, cached and some unused files have been deleted to further reduce size.
  • Media files have been archived to .rpa-files. Combined with the above file removals, this reduces files from 2873 -> 1161, for easier handling of game folder.
  • Manually tuned image quality to balance quality/size.
  • It has comparable image quality (compared to the UAGC version) at lower size due to more efficient image format and processing.
  • It has better sound quality due to higher variable bitrate.
Windows / Linux (no Joiplay) [162MB]:
- - -

Last edited:
Reactions: dvstt and ABUBUBABA

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You should really announce that you compress a game in Game Compression Request thread. Its not very nice to post a compression if a different compressor already did one, we don't do that (Not that I care much tbh), but if you announced it in the GCR thread, I could have saved me the 10 mins.

Also I assume you use avif? You should probably tell Android users who use Joiplay that it won't work. (Also weak PCs could have problems with it, tho am not so sure if its just images.) Thats mainly why I stopped converting stuff to avif.

Reactions: Ursus4321

homor

Oct 22, 2023
You should really announce that you compress a game in Game Compression Request thread. Its not very nice to post a compression if a different compressor already did one, we don't do that (Not that I care much tbh), but if you announced it in the GCR thread, I could have saved me the 10 mins.

Also I assume you use avif? You should probably tell Android users who use Joiplay that it won't work. (Also weak PCs could have problems with it, tho am not so sure if its just images.) Thats mainly why I stopped converting stuff to avif.
not nice...but to his deffend u r slacking on today :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Yeah only 11. :KEK: One of them took 1.5 hours though. :HideThePain:
i am just joking :D i undesrtand it take time, but time goes so quick when u cant download game cause u r waiting for compress:)

and honestly i would still wait for your compress :)

• Yay, new update!

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021

As you can see here, I posted a reply to some people asking for a compressed version. This was before you posted your version. Since I had already spent a couple of hours on it and finished when I saw yours, I posted mine since it's smaller.
I'll keep in mind that request thread next time.
I use avif since it's officially supported by Renpy. I've tested on a weak, ancient i5 2500k and it's ok. A bit slower fast forwarding, but I don't consider that a problem. I'll note that it's for PCs on my post.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
As you can see here, I posted a reply to some people asking for a compressed version. This was before you posted your version. Since I had already spent a couple of hours on it and finished when I saw yours, I posted mine since it's smaller.
I'll keep in mind that request thread next time.
I use avif since it's officially supported by Renpy. I've tested on a weak, ancient i5 2500k and it's ok. A bit slower fast forward, but I don't consider that a problem. I'll note that it's for PCs on my post.
Yeah we don't check the game threads if someone does a compression as we would have to skim to many comments. Just in the GCR thread as there its mostly just a page to check.
Should probably make it clear that it won't work on Joiplay as Joiplay can play Renpy games that are for PC normally (if it wasn't avif).

xbonboon

Nov 18, 2017
Congrats for your game, I loved every seconds I passed on those 2 chapters, it's really one of my favorite out there, I'm impatient to discover what you will do for next chapters !

Reactions: ABUBUBABA
Jul 28, 2023
I'm feeling conflicted about Lucy.
On one hand her model is very hot and I'm pretty interested what her role will be but on the other hand she willingly slept with the boss which is pretty disgusting.
I get that she's probably manipulating him since she doesn't seem to be into it at all but the dev made the boss so gross that I can't help but judge Lucy for it.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes