Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I wish hana had more story. The whole "Aaaaaand she's gone." Thing felt like wasted potential. I'd have preferred like the other guy mentioned her wallowing in regret and doing everything she can to earn forgiveness over the course of the story and eventually you can choose to reconcile and add her to the harem, bury the past and forgive her but not take her back or just kick her to the curb and laugh at her efforts.

Last edited:

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I'd like to commend the dev on making the stern option not the "be a dick" option. Like too many games the choice is either be a doormat or be a dickhead lol.

Reactions: belovedeggs

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wish hana had more story. The whole "Aaaaaand she's gone." Thing felt like wasted potential. I'd have preferred like the other guy mentioned her wallowing in regret and doing everything she can to earn forgiveness over the course of the story and eventually you can choose to reconcile and add her to the harem, bury the past and forgive her but not take her back or just kick her to the curb and laugh at her efforts.
For me the options would be, send her to hell now, or do it later. Forgiving her isn't an option, much less including her in the harem. In fact I prefer to spend more time with other LIs and avoid her to appear again.

Reactions: Griev and Pman_Weh

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
For me the options would be, send her to hell now, or do it later. Forgiving her isn't an option, much less including her in the harem. In fact I prefer to spend more time with other LIs and avoid her to appear again.
Yeah like just woulda preferred more options with her character. Whether you want to get rid of her/mind break her early or postpone judgement. I don't hate her character tbh like what she did was fucking stupid no doubt and leaving her is the right move. Whether she could have redeemed herself in the future we will never know but there was no malice in what she did so I don't quite have that thirst for vengeance. I chose to just get rid of her on my playthrough....like when I listened to her explanation I went from angry to highly disappointed and I agreed with the MCs words in that she couldn't be trusted not because she's a vile evil person but because she folded under the pressure of the bosses threats instead of telling him to eat a dick and getting a new job. The person I have no problem sending to hell is the boss though because he caused the whole ordeal by making your gf sleep with him through coercion and blackmail so I can't wait for that payback when we steal his wife and daughter while destroying his career.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah like just woulda preferred more options with her character. Whether you want to get rid of her/mind break her early or postpone judgement. I don't hate her character tbh like what she did was fucking stupid no doubt and leaving her is the right move. Whether she could have redeemed herself in the future we will never know but there was no malice in what she did so I don't quite have that thirst for vengeance. I chose to just get rid of her on my playthrough....like when I listened to her explanation I went from angry to highly disappointed and I agreed with the MCs words in that she couldn't be trusted not because she's a vile evil person but because she folded under the pressure of the bosses threats instead of telling him to eat a dick and getting a new job. The person I have no problem sending to hell is the boss though because he caused the whole ordeal by making your gf sleep with him through coercion and blackmail so I can't wait for that payback when we steal his wife and daughter while destroying his career.
In my opinion, breaking up with Hana is revenge enough, even if it's not really revenge. I prefer that to using the MC's power to enslave her sexually (something I don't like) or having her in the game looking for a redemption that, in my case, she won't get no matter what she does.

And this song from Los Secretos is dedicated to Hana:

I agree that the boss's life should be ruined, and not only because of what he did to the MC, but because he seems like a real asshole to me.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The way she is now, it's like abusing a puppy if you pick the harsh options. Should have kept her memories intact to justify a well deserved vindictive treatment.

Reactions: Lerd0

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In my opinion, breaking up with Hana is revenge enough, even if it's not really revenge. I prefer that to using the MC's power to enslave her sexually (something I don't like) or having her in the game looking for a redemption that, in my case, she won't get no matter what she does.

And this song from Los Secretos is dedicated to Hana:

I agree that the boss's life should be ruined, and not only because of what he did to the MC, but because he seems like a real asshole to me.
the boss has already banged 2 ppl. Hana and lucy. one more and might have to ask the question if this game should be more about his harem:rolleyes:

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I am confused about Hanna, Like I am not even sure if she cheated because she is stupid, or because she believes the MC is stupid, without knowing it, I am not sure what kind of revenge was appropiated, like if she did believe she was protecting the MC she is a victim, and the boss a monster (Because in that case she is mentally impaired), But I also saw it as she actually wanting to cheat for some reason and then using any excuse, I kinda wish, the MC used his power to make her tell what really happened.

Edit she says "He will continue forcing me into it" So she was indeed the victim, at the very least of her bad genetics, so using the power feels kinda bad.

If she was unwilling, and if this was the first time, then is just cruel that the MC did nothing to stop it, for what I understand she was a lying pain in the last life of the mc, but at this point she did nothing wrong? Maybe is just me, but I feel like I need more info to know what I am supposed to feel as a player (The MC can still hate her for the things that happened offscreen so at least anything he does is consistent with himself)

Last edited:
Reactions: Estius

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I am confused about Hanna, Like I am not even sure if she cheated because she is stupid, or because she believes the MC is stupid, without knowing it, I am not sure what kind of revenge was appropiated, like if she did believe she was protecting the MC she is a victim, and the boss a monster (Because in that case she is mentally impaired), But I also saw it as she actually wanting to cheat for some reason and then using any excuse, I kinda wish, the MC used his power to make her tell what really happened.

Edit she says "He will continue forcing me into it" So she was indeed the victim, at the very least of her bad genetics, so using the power feels kinda bad.

If she was unwilling, and if this was the first time, then is just cruel that the MC did nothing to stop it, for what I understand she was a lying pain in the last life of the mc, but at this point she did nothing wrong? Maybe is just me, but I feel like I need more info to know what I am supposed to feel as a player (The MC can still hate her for the things that happened off screen so at least anything he does is consistent with himself)
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines as well. She clearly didnt want to cheat and was also a victim(Seriously that dude looks disgusting). I cant bring myself to hate the character like she strikes me as naive and easy to intimidate which made her a prime target for the boss. Is MC well justified in the break up? Yes. Does she deserve to be turned into a mind wiped shell of her former self? Nah that feels like its too much especially after MC gave that whole "ppl can change" speach in the beginning. I hope in the future you can return her to normal if you go down the good/forgiveness/no mind control route.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines as well. She clearly didnt want to cheat and was also a victim(Seriously that dude looks disgusting). I cant bring myself to hate the character like she strikes me as naive and easy to intimidate which made her a prime target for the boss. Is MC well justified in the break up? Yes. Does she deserve to be turned into a mind wiped shell of her former self? Nah that feels like its too much especially after MC gave that whole "ppl can change" speach in the beginning. I hope in the future you can return her to normal if you go down the good/forgiveness/no mind control route.
If you don't want to cheat...you don't cheat. It's not that hard. Blackmail is a tired ntr game trope and it always looks like the rationalization of a cheater to deal with guilt.

She knew that if she asked MC, he would have told her not do it, because it would hurt him to know she was getting railed by the fatso. So she deliberately hid it and went and did something she knew would hurt him. If she didn't and the boss ended up firing him, the boss would be the one hurting him, not her. She deliberately chose herself to be the one hurting him under the pretense it's for his own good. Intentionally hurting someone is an act of malice by definition.

My only problem with dev's handling of her, is that in her current state, she's not really facing the consequences of her actions because she doesn't even remember them.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
If you don't want to cheat...you don't cheat. It's not that hard. Blackmail is a tired ntr game trope and it always looks like the rationalization of a cheater to deal with guilt.

She knew that if she asked MC, he would have told her not do it, because it would hurt him to know she was getting railed by the fatso. So she deliberately hid it and went and did something she knew would hurt him. If she didn't and the boss ended up firing him, the boss would be the one hurting him, not her. She deliberately chose herself to be the one hurting him under the pretense it's for his own good. Intentionally hurting someone is an act of malice by definition.

My only problem with dev's handling of her, is that in her current state, she's not really facing the consequences of her actions because she doesn't even remember them.
Like I said MC should and has every right to leave and dislike her. What she did was stupid and lacking in logic but I don't hate her because she didn't do it with malice it happened because she was a naive coward. It seems that most of us think only having the choice of making her a borderline mindless slave or Thanos snapping her out of the story for good is a mishandling of her character. Some of us want to see her punished harsher and keep her identity while I myself would like to see a possible redemption arc where she can be forgiven but not taken back or forgiven and taken back as part of the harem. I just want the choice ya know cuz both the current options are meh and it's sad cuz otherwise this is a great story like hell even Giga Bitch Tessa might be redeemable.

Last edited:

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Like I said MC should and has every right to leave and dislike her. What she did want stupid and lacking in logic but I don't hate her because she didn't do it with malice it happened because she was a naive coward. It seems that most of us don't think only having the choice of making her a borderline mindless slave or Thanos snapping her out of the story for good is a mishandling of her character. Some of us want to see her punished harsher and keep her identity while myself would like to see a possible redemption arc where she can be forgiven but not taken back or forgiven and taken back as part of the harem. I just want the choice ya know cuz both the current options are meh and it's sad cuz otherwise this is a great story like hell even Giga Bitch Tessa might be redeemable.
harsher punishment :unsure: yeah she definitely deserve some watterboarding and slow death...

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
harsher punishment :unsure: yeah she definitely deserve some watterboarding and slow death...
I'm more of an iron bull type of guy but jokes aside I can't even bring myself to be mean to her on the mindless servant route because as a previous comment says it feels like abusing a puppy than getting revenge on the person that wronged you.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
the boss has already banged 2 ppl. Hana and lucy. one more and might have to ask the question if this game should be more about his harem:rolleyes:
Well, he's also a father. Unless that kid is adopted, he must have been sleeping with his wife too.
And let's be honest, you ain't hiring maid to make you ...
You should have ask this question now. :D

8scqr2.jpg
Well, only dev knows how MC would act in this "what if" situation and if cheating whore is really telling the truth or is simply lying. As far as I can see it, she saw an opportunity and simply allowed herself to be railed by the fat boss to get better position and better pay. MC was simply a "wimp for the time being" to provide for her until she can fuck her way to the top or manage to find a dick wealthy enough for her. Yet MC found out about it so she used to most emotional argument ever. "I whored myself for you!" Said cheating whore on rather important position to office nobody. Very convincing.

Of all choices, the "greatest" punishment is sending her out with the knowledge of failing to convince you.
8scyin.jpg

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Like I said MC should and has every right to leave and dislike her. What she did was stupid and lacking in logic but I don't hate her because she didn't do it with malice it happened because she was a naive coward. It seems that most of us think only having the choice of making her a borderline mindless slave or Thanos snapping her out of the story for good is a mishandling of her character. Some of us want to see her punished harsher and keep her identity while I myself would like to see a possible redemption arc where she can be forgiven but not taken back or forgiven and taken back as part of the harem. I just want the choice ya know cuz both the current options are meh and it's sad cuz otherwise this is a great story like hell even Giga Bitch Tessa might be redeemable.
Malice = the intention to do harm.

As I said, how one rationalizes that intention, is irrelevant. If the person is conscious about their action harming someone else and still does it, the action is malicious by definition.

I do agree the mindless slave thing serves no purpose. She's practically a whole other person so she can neither be redeemed, nor punished like that. I saw a comment by dev saying they have it all planned out for her, so I hope she will somehow regain her personality in the process. I can't tell if those moments she uses terms of endearment or gets all depressed when MC treats her harshly, are because of her child-like new persona or some kind of memory feedback.

Well, he's also a father. Unless that kid is adopted, he must have been sleeping with his wife too.

View attachment 3689932

Well, only dev knows how MC would act in this "what if" situation and if cheating whore is really telling the truth or is simply lying. As far as I can see it, she saw an opportunity and simply allowed herself to be railed by the fat boss to get better position and better pay. MC was simply a "wimp for the time being" to provide for her until she can fuck her way to the top or manage to find a dick wealthy enough for her. Yet MC found out about it so she used to most emotional argument ever. "I whored myself for you!" Said cheating whore on rather important position to office nobody. Very convincing.

Of all choices, the "greatest" punishment is sending her out with the knowledge of failing to convince you.
View attachment 3690131
Deleting her from the game doesn't do it for me. It could only work if the game actually followed her story after that. Retribution that you can't see its consequence on the person, has zero effect.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I suspect that Dev hasn't realized that the one who should have the harem is the MC and not another guy. In my opinion, the scene with Lucy, although you don't see much of it, the only objective that it has is to make us angry. In fact, the only thing it achieves is to make a possible LI stop being one. I don't know if the Dev believes that Lucy is an LI, but I assure you that she isn't. It's a usuall mistaken, the Dev make something that let us clear that all posibility of a girl being a LI has gone, and later he try to convince us that she is a LI.

In any case, my opinion is that Lucy can go accompany Hana wherever she is.

In the end I used the option to break up with her without using mind control, although it is somewhat similar to using mind control, since she also quit her job, the difference, important in my opinion, is that she does it possibly because she has afraid of what you will do with the video if she continues at her job, or maybe she really feels shame and guilt for what she did, whatever they are, those feelings will continue with her because you have not forced her to forget you or what she did.

The paradox is that at a certain moment she tells you that she did it so as not to lose her job; work that she finally gives up anyway and that ends up being yours.

If she were adopted it would open up a lot of interesting options.

Unless the Dev has a fairly low appreciation for his characters (and his game), he will make it abundantly clear that the boss has not touched the maid (making her a virgin, for example)

So the question is, does the boss have sex with the maid? which could be translated as, is the maid a LI or not?

Deleting her from the game doesn't do it for me. It could only work if the game actually followed her story after that. Retribution that you can't see its consequence on the person, has zero effect.
Personally, I don't give a damn what she does after the MC breaks up with her and makes her disappear from his life. Unless she dedicates herself to doing things that affect the MC, which I suspect isn't going to happen, I don't see the point in wasting time learning about her life during the game. Possibly at the end of the game it could be interesting to have a summary of what has happened to her, as long as they are bad things, I'm pretty sure that nobody will want to know that she has had a really happy life.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
gods-honest-truth-red.gif
duck.jpg

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
so, after i readed comments, than i will rather leave, this developer is new and it is clearly trying to see what level of inplemented NTR players will endure.
It's just implied off-screen at the intro of the game and you even have the option to delete her from it a couple mins later. If even that is too much for you to endure, then yes, probably not for you.

Reactions: homor
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes