Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Unless the Dev has a fairly low appreciation for his characters (and his game), he will make it abundantly clear that the boss has not touched the maid (making her a virgin, for example)
I don't understand the obsession some people have with virgins, you ever tried shagging one before? It's a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx and AL.d

homor

Oct 22, 2023
He doesn't care about it? Care about what? And what moneymaker super plan are you even talking about?

I don't really mind the assumptions people make, but if you think I don't put genuine effort and care into what I make then you can rightly fuck off mate.
we will see in few updates :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand the obsession some people have with virgins, you ever tried shagging one before? It's a nightmare.
Actually in my opinion that's the least important part of my post: It's just an example, the important thing is the rest.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Deleting her from the game doesn't do it for me. It could only work if the game actually followed her story after that. Retribution that you can't see its consequence on the person, has zero effect.
For me too it doesn't do the jutice. I came here for revenge. Not, as someone already wrote, to abuse a puppy. What's the point of a punishment if she doesn't even know for what she's punished for? Not to mention, having to fuck her in order to progress that route. Ugh. It's simply false advertisement, because the one deserving it the most is simply left without harm or with mind-cheat-wipe, or being simply kept around brainwashed.

Cheating whore's story after picking "Get out of my sight" path would be rather boring I think. Probably finding another man which she can easily cheat on or even turn him into a cuck. Or got hit by a truck.

I suspect that Dev hasn't realized that the one who should have the harem is the MC and not another guy. In my opinion, the scene with Lucy, although you don't see much of it, the only objective that it has is to make us angry. In fact, the only thing it achieves is to make a possible LI stop being one. I don't know if the Dev believes that Lucy is an LI, but I assure you that she isn't. It's a usuall mistaken, the Dev make something that let us clear that all posibility of a girl being a LI has gone, and later he try to convince us that she is a LI.

In any case, my opinion is that Lucy can go accompany Hana wherever she is.
Her name ain't on the pool, so... maybe not?
It still smells like cucking or sharing to me. Ain't like that. I just stayed to write around a bit though.

In the end I used the option to break up with her without using mind control, although it is somewhat similar to using mind control, since she also quit her job, the difference, important in my opinion, is that she does it possibly because she has afraid of what you will do with the video if she continues at her job, or maybe she really feels shame and guilt for what she did, whatever they are, those feelings will continue with her because you have not forced her to forget you or what she did.

The paradox is that at a certain moment she tells you that she did it so as not to lose her job; work that she finally gives up anyway and that ends up being yours.
That's why she's to me-MC a cheating lying whore. Her explanation simply doesn't make sense. Especially if MC could simply interogate her to learn the truth by using his "magic", but didn't.

If she were adopted it would open up a lot of interesting options.

Unless the Dev has a fairly low appreciation for his characters (and his game), he will make it abundantly clear that the boss has not touched the maid (making her a virgin, for example)

So the question is, does the boss have sex with the maid? which could be translated as, is the maid a LI or not?
Virgin at this age? Not possible unless she was sheltered in an monastery orphanage.
Boss trying his "charm" on her? Maybe not yet... She's working not that long for him.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Her name ain't on the pool, so... maybe not?
It still smells like cucking or sharing to me. Ain't like that. I just stayed to write around a bit though.
I don't think that either she or the maid are main LIs... but possibly they are side characters with whom the MC can also develop some type of relationship (side LIs). So fucking the MC's boss doesn't seem like the best idea to me. Anyway, Lucy has every chance of disliking me even if that scene didn't exist.

That's why she's to me-MC a cheating lying whore. Her explanation simply doesn't make sense. Especially if MC could simply interogate her to learn the truth by using his "magic", but didn't.
The point is that we don't know if she has told the truth or lied. And if you choose the route of enslaving her (which I haven't seen) it apparently means that in this case the MC thinks more with his penis than with his head. I'm not entirely sure, but it's the impression I have after reading other people.

Virgin at this age? Not possible unless she was sheltered in an monastery orphanage.
Boss trying his "charm" on her? Maybe not yet... She's working not that long for him.
As I said before, this is just an example, there are many other possible ways, but I'm not about to start brainstorming.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
I don't think that either she or the maid are main LIs... but possibly they are side characters with whom the MC can also develop some type of relationship (side LIs). So fucking the MC's boss doesn't seem like the best idea to me. Anyway, Lucy has every chance of disliking me even if that scene didn't exist.

The point is that we don't know if she has told the truth or lied. And if you choose the route of enslaving her (which I haven't seen) it apparently means that in this case the MC thinks more with his penis than with his head. I'm not entirely sure, but it's the impression I have after reading other people.

As I said before, this is just an example, there are many other possible ways, but I'm not about to start brainstorming.
:unsure: so the mc even started watching side love interest to fuck others :D glad i doge this bullet this time :D

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
If you look at it from a certain angle this can be a Netori game where we steal the bosses harem and ruin him. You're actively working on his daughter his wife is showing interest Lucy would would clearly rather be fucking anyone else(Her dialogue during the scene was hilarious)and seems to have a bit of interest in MC and then there's Tessa who is showing signs of softening and is already in on the plot to ruin him. So yeah we're basically going to take and turn all the women in his life against him.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
If you look at it from a certain angle this can be a Netori game where we steal the bosses harem and ruin him. You're actively working on his daughter his wife is showing interest Lucy would would clearly rather be fucking anyone else(Her dialogue during the scene was hilarious)and seems to have a bit of interest in MC. So yeah we're basically going to take and turn all the women in his life against him.
if u look at it from certain angle MC is simp, lusting for womens after he saw them be used by other person.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
:unsure: so the mc even started watching side love interest to fuck others :D glad i doge this bullet this time :D
This is not a pure love build a harem of untouched maidens type of story.
if u look at it from certain angle MC is simp, lusting for womens after he saw them be used by other person.
Simp is someone who gives with little or no chance of getting anything that doesn't work from any angle here.

• Hey there
Reactions: ABUBUBABA and homor

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
..this a game tho?
as in not real.....as in a fantasy........
View attachment 3690559
..also that's sounds like a skill issue on ur part.....
Skill issue dude... :KEK:

You could be there to create a good memory she'll never forget... but if you're just there to pump'n'dump then yes... it's a nightmare.
Mostly for her... because you sucked as her partner. :WeSmart:
Right... I'm sure you all handle that much better, good on ya in that case, haha.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, the choice was, as you already know, between getting rid of her or making her a servant. I picked the second one, because I wanted to punish her for cheating. Breaking up wasn't really an option. At least not yet. Not for a me-MC who was, supposed by narration, to lover her so much to the point me-MC wanted to kill myself (I think that's still a dumb reason to off yourself). It quickly went to "seal the deal" by having sex... In a threesome with succubus. Yep.

Cheating lying whore made a commitment, but cheated on MC for whatever reason. That's what matters. The knowledge why doesn't really change that fact. But I think she lied, not because I have a feeling, but because her words doesn't make any sense.
MC simped her into the office. A new young and hot girl is getting a management position of cooping between two companies on rather important project which in reality is a money laundry sink hole and her management position was, as we learned, basically doing nothing and getting paid.
After MC discovered she's cheating and confronted her about it, she denied it.
After MC was helped with his suicide and confronted cheating lying whore with video of such encounter her first line of defense was "I whored myself for you!" in order for MC to not lose his job of being nobody in the office.
He was ordered by Tess, or whatever is her name, to do job outside of his daily job without getting paid for it. Only someone on the bottom of the ladder can be pushed that hard and would accept it in fear of losing so low payed job.
When MC was not even bothered by words of cheating lying whore, she said she didn't want to lose her job. So it was his job or not?
She is more affraid of MC using the video than him finding out about her cheating.
On the "get of my sight" path without brain-washing she is still leaving the job on the next day.
If it was about MC's job, she would have be there still whoring herself so MC won't lose his job.
If it was about loving MC she would have be there asking, begging for forgiveness.
But nope, she's out next day. Why? Because leaving your job looks better than being fired due to having sexual encounters with your boss and who knows who else.
That's why she's cheating lying whore and MC was but a wimp providing for her.
I'm rest my case.

In my opinion yes, yes you did.
Yet MC wasn't watching it. It was simply a story told by a maid and visualized by the developer. Pretty unnecessary to be honest.

The only sex scene like that should be the one when fatboss is railing cheating lying whore in the office in order to fuel the hatred within you. To make you join the dark side feel uncomfortable. To give a immersive reason to hate cheating lying whore.

If you look at it from a certain angle this can be a Netori game where we steal the bosses harem and ruin him. You're actively working on his daughter his wife is showing interest Lucy would would clearly rather be fucking anyone else(Her dialogue during the scene was hilarious)and seems to have a bit of interest in MC. So yeah we're basically going to take and turn all the women in his life against him.
As far as I know, and I hate those terms as fuck, because I had to google them in order to understand what and every one means and they almost look and sound the same. Anyway, LI needs to be in love. They ain't fucking him out of love, but in order to get something out of it. Be it promotion or better wage, whatever. So, MC can't simply steal them from fatty, because it ain't love, it's trade. But payed in sex instead of money. MC has simply nothing to offer them. He's nobody. A pushover even I say, doing jobs outside of jobs for no pay, because his supervisor said so. And even if he had something to offer, fatboss can simply move to other girls, as he's not bound to any of them. All he need to do is to offer them better conditions for certain favors, because he's in position of doing so.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
If you look at it from a certain angle this can be a Netori game where we steal the bosses harem and ruin him. You're actively working on his daughter his wife is showing interest Lucy would would clearly rather be fucking anyone else(Her dialogue during the scene was hilarious)and seems to have a bit of interest in MC and then there's Tessa who is showing signs of softening and is already in on the plot to ruin him. So yeah we're basically going to take and turn all the women in his life against him.
The netori angle doesn't work here in my opinion, except for the wife. the Ex-gf and Lucy never seemed to have a real relationship with the boss, nor do they loved him, at this point having anything to do with them would be just straight up sloppy seconds.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Well, the choice was, as you already know, between getting rid of her or making her a servant. I picked the second one, because I wanted to punish her for cheating. Breaking up wasn't really an option. At least not yet. Not for a me-MC who was, supposed by narration, to lover her so much to the point me-MC wanted to kill myself (I think that's still a dumb reason to off yourself). It quickly went to "seal the deal" by having sex... In a threesome with succubus. Yep.

Cheating lying whore made a commitment, but cheated on MC for whatever reason. That's what matters. The knowledge why doesn't really change that fact. But I think she lied, not because I have a feeling, but because her words doesn't make any sense.
MC simped her into the office. A new young and hot girl is getting a management position of cooping between two companies on rather important project which in reality is a money laundry sink hole and her management position was, as we learned, basically doing nothing and getting paid.
After MC discovered she's cheating and confronted her about it, she denied it.
After MC was helped with his suicide and confronted cheating lying whore with video of such encounter her first line of defense was "I whored myself for you!" in order for MC to not lose his job of being nobody in the office.
He was ordered by Tess, or whatever is her name, to do job outside of his daily job without getting paid for it. Only someone on the bottom of the ladder can be pushed that hard and would accept it in fear of losing so low payed job.
When MC was not even bothered by words of cheating lying whore, she said she didn't want to lose her job. So it was his job or not?
She is more affraid of MC using the video than him finding out about her cheating.
On the "get of my sight" path without brain-washing she is still leaving the job on the next day.
If it was about MC's job, she would have be there still whoring herself so MC won't lose his job.
If it was about loving MC she would have be there asking, begging for forgiveness.
But nope, she's out next day. Why? Because leaving your job looks better than being fired due to having sexual encounters with your boss and who knows who else.
That's why she's cheating lying whore and MC was but a wimp providing for her.
I'm rest my case.

In my opinion yes, yes you did.
Yet MC wasn't watching it. It was simply a story told by a maid and visualized by the developer. Pretty unnecessary to be honest.

The only sex scene like that should be the one when fatboss is railing cheating lying whore in the office in order to fuel the hatred within you. To make you join the dark side feel uncomfortable. To give a immersive reason to hate cheating lying whore.

As far as I know, and I hate those terms as fuck, because I had to google them in order to understand what and every one means and they almost look and sound the same. Anyway, LI needs to be in love. They ain't fucking him out of love, but in order to get something out of it. Be it promotion or better wage, whatever. So, MC can't simply steal them from fatty, because it ain't love, it's trade. But payed in sex instead of money. MC has simply nothing to offer them. He's nobody. A pushover even I say, doing jobs outside of jobs for no pay, because his supervisor said so. And even if he had something to offer, fatboss can simply move to other girls, as he's not bound to any of them. All he need to do is to offer them better conditions for certain favors, because he's in position of doing so.
Stealing his harem was a reference to an earlier comment saying this story might as well be about the boss's harem. Anyway the way he does things creates a lot of enemies. His wife will be none too thrilled to find out he's been cheating on her nor will the daughter, Tessa RN is moving through self preservation, Lucy would likely jump at an opportunity to be rid of him and Rei well ya know justice....
Anyway nearly every woman in the game so far is connected to the boss in some way and either already want to get rid of him or can be convinced to do so.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Stealing his harem was a reference to an earlier comment saying this story might as well be about the boss's harem. Anyway the way he does things creates a lot of enemies. His wife will be none too thrilled to find out he's been cheating on her nor will the daughter, Tessa RN is moving through self preservation, Lucy would likely jump at an opportunity to be rid of him and Rei well ya know justice....
Anyway nearly every woman in the game so far is connected to the boss in some way and either already want to get rid of him or can be convinced to do so.
:unsure:maybe it could be good game if we play as the boss

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
The netori angle doesn't work here in my opinion, except for the wife. the Ex-gf and Lucy never seemed to have a real relationship with the boss, nor do they loved him, at this point having anything to do with them would be just straight up sloppy seconds.
Keep in mind a lot of netorare/netori stories they don't stop at just taking the gf/wife they will take the friend, the sister, the daughter, the mother the coworker, the aunt until every female worth fucking in that persons life is taken.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes