Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
And if I'm going to tell you "Help me maannymulatto! You're my only hope!", then you going to believe you're my only hope and help me? Well of course you would. Because that would be "mature enough" behaviour of you to help me I tell you.

If you're goint to start using argumentum ad personam please keep in mind the other side may also start using those. Are you sure it is the kind of discussion you're interest in? Well, I'm asking for confirmation, 'cause you're the one "mature enough" though.

Argumentum ad personam aside, you choose to believe she's the victim, because she's told you she's the victim. Well, that's your choice, and that's fine I actually prefer to not believe in words of a cheater in unbalanced emotional state and a liar who is denying the truth even if she has proof right in front of her.

I'll repeat myself. Until confirmed it's just a theory I choose to believe in. I think she's lying. Not that I know she's lying. I simply choose to believe in my analisis over this than person in queston. I think she's lying, because her actions and story doesn't make sense to me. First she sad it was about MC not losing job, then about her not losing the job, then about not knowing what do to over quite long period o time and being scared. Well it looks like a text-book example of sexual harassment. But if you add to that having a "do nothing get paid" position, misleading and I would even say avoiding MC and then denying cheating when confronted, it looks more like a whoring for better position while praying on a wimp MC.

To me her explanation is nothing more than cheater simply trying to convince MC there was no other option cheating. All cheaters do that, because they don't want to be the one to take the blame. Well, she had plenty of time to get her head around this, even had someone to talk to and multiple other, better options which didn't include cheating on the person she made commitment to.

If you don't want to cheat you don't cheat. There's no exceptions. There is no forgiveness, nor second chance, no reasonable explenation for breaking someone's heart in such a way. Not in my book. In my book you should recieve punishment for not being faithful to the one you made commitment to. If you don't want to bound yourself to one person, simply don't make commitments. And I would like to have that option in a game. But, as I sad already in my first post, ain't here for the game, but just for discussion.

As for the boss, this discussion wasn't about him. But of course he do deserve to have his dose of spiteful revenge.
Easy there fam the mature enough thing wasnt a dig at you my bad if it came off that way I was trying to express in short "I dont condone what they did but i understand why they did it"

Both of their jobs were under threat. The boss more than likely had this planned out from the get go when MC introduced them for the job. Give her a BS position and threaten her with both hers and her bfs jobs increasing pressure over time till they cave to the demands. I keep saying it and ill say it again shes a coward with a severe aversion to confrontation and the boss likely picked up on this fast.

When you go down the hypnosis route she cant lie or disobey and on that route she asks "What should I do now?" "Hell continue forcing me into it" meaning for her she truly felt forced into the situation MC tells her her to quit and this this is what he tells her. screenshot0001.png
It was both their jobs on the line. Shes not innocent but shes also a victim the boss had her scared into submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElinusBlue

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Easy there fam the mature enough thing wasnt a dig at you my bad if it came off that way I was trying to express in short "I dont condone what they did but i understand why they did it"

Both of their jobs were under threat. The boss more than likely had this planned out from the get go when MC introduced them for the job. Give her a BS position and threaten her with both hers and her bfs jobs increasing pressure over time till they cave to the demands. I keep saying it and ill say it again shes a coward with a severe aversion to confrontation and the boss likely picked up on this fast.

When you go down the hypnosis route she cant lie or disobey and on that route she asks "What should I do now?" "Hell continue forcing me into it" meaning for her she truly felt forced into the situation MC tells her her to quit and this this is what he tells her. View attachment 3695686
It was both their jobs on the line. Shes not innocent but shes also a victim the boss had her scared into submission.
The bad thing is that you can only know this if you go the slave route, and these explanations make me consider that route even less appealing (if possible). But it also makes a route where she tries to redeem herself more interesting, since, even if she has cheated on the MC, it's easier to forgive her if instead of doing it to improve her position, earn more money or any other selfish option, she did it for the reasons that she says when she is hypnotized. She certainly has still cheated on the MC, and she could always have acted differently (talking to the MC for example), but I believe that stupidity can be forgiven. But resuming the relationship isn't on the table and posibly never happen.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
The bad thing is that you can only know this if you go the slave route, and these explanations make me consider that route even less appealing (if possible). But it also makes a route where she tries to redeem herself more interesting, since, even if she has cheated on the MC, it's easier to forgive her if instead of doing it to improve her position, earn more money or any other selfish option, she did it for the reasons that she says when she is hypnotized. She certainly has still cheated on the MC, and she could always have acted differently (talking to the MC for example), but I believe that stupidity can be forgiven. But resuming the relationship isn't on the table and posibly never happen.
You still have the option to treat her kindly or be mean but at the end of the day shes still basically a sex slave who's brain is running in safe mode but I switch to this route mainly because im curious how long it will take for MCs trauma/anger to die down and realize he may have gone too far, that will be when the possible redemption starts. Also yeah forgiveness is def on the table but for her to be taken back shes gonna have to go truly above and beyond and show without a shadow of a doubt that she can never be manipulated again(Shed also have to accept that things will never be the same as he wont be exclusive to her anymore as hes forming a harem). Honestly it would be an amazing route for both hers and MCs character development. She need to learn to stand her ground and stop being a coward and MC could finally let go of the trauma.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

When you go down the hypnosis route she cant lie or disobey and on that route she asks "What should I do now?" "Hell continue forcing me into it" meaning for her she truly felt forced into the situation MC tells her her to quit and this this is what he tells her. View attachment 3695686
She was not "forced". if we take her at her word, then her boss threaten to fire her boyfriend if she does not fuck him. and offered to give her a promotion if she does.

let us say she told the absolute truth...
just say no.

Being fired is not the end of the world.
And he could even sue for wrongful termination. (reason: his GF refused sexual advances of boss).

Its not like being fired would kill the boyfriend. he would just get another job.
in fact the opposite, he literally was driven to suicide by her cheating.
it is not like they had a child with cancer that required expensive medical treatment or something. This was just a job.

if she truly genuinely felt that she had no choice from such a weaksauce threat, then there is something seriously wrong with her and she would have ended up cheating on him anyways with the next guy to make a ridiculous demand.

I am not saying the boss isn't a scumbag.
He is, and he also broke the law too.
But she is still a cheater for saying yes.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

I think you're overestimating the hypnosis of "servant route" as the lie detector, when it's a alteration tool. The thing is, as you pointed out, she is still the cheating lying whore beliving she had no other choice than to cheat on the MC in order for them to not lose thier jobs. The difference is simply she is in a drone like state awaiting for instructions. If you're going to ask her if it's today is monday, she's going to tell yes if it's monday, because she knows it's monday. If you're going to ask her if she was forced, while she believes she had no other choice and was forced to do it, she will tell she was forced. If you're going to tell her to she has to go to trail and say in court she was being forced, she will go to the trail and say she was being forced.

So no, I don't believe she's a coward affraid of confrontation. Because she would break under the pressure of MC confronting her about cheating. Instead she simply denied the accusations at first confrontation and came to the second one(first for her on the new timeline though) just to deny it while having video proof in front of her face, instead of spilling the beans, like a good, subbmissive coward under the pressure of MC finding out about it.

No, I believe she cheated for position, but it wasn't as one time thing as she though it will be. At the confrontation she is trying every single excuse, thier jobs being threated, being forced and having no other choice, to not only convince MC, but also to deflect the blame from her, to paint herself as the victim in all of this, to ease her guilt trip, when in truth she's guilty.

But at this point I would be quoting harem.king though.
If not boss, then someone else. All she had to do was to not spread her legs.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
She was not "forced". if we take her at her word, then her boss threaten to fire her boyfriend if she does not fuck him. and offered to give her a promotion if she does.

let us say she told the absolute truth...
just say no.

Being fired is not the end of the world.
And he could even sue for wrongful termination. (reason: his GF refused sexual advances of boss).

Its not like being fired would kill the boyfriend. he would just get another job.
in fact the opposite, he literally was driven to suicide by her cheating.
it is not like they had a child with cancer that required expensive medical treatment or something. This was just a job.

if she truly genuinely felt that she had no choice from such a weaksauce threat, then there is something seriously wrong with her and she would have ended up cheating on him anyways with the next guy to make a ridiculous demand.

I am not saying the boss isn't a scumbag.
He is, and he also broke the law too.
But she is still a cheater for saying yes.
Yeah that's why I make sure to point out that she isnt blameless. Her extreme cowardice and lack of logical thinking is alarming like what honestly is wrong with her lol. She's not trustworthy not because she has bad intentions but because of how easily she folds under pressure it's like the government hiring somebody with zero pain tolerance who'd be spilling secrets 10 seconds into the torture session.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I think you're overestimating the hypnosis of "servant route" as the lie detector, when it's a alteration tool. The thing is, as you pointed out, she is still the cheating lying whore beliving she had no other choice than to cheat on the MC in order for them to not lose thier jobs. The difference is simply she is in a drone like state awaiting for instructions. If you're going to ask her if it's today is monday, she's going to tell yes if it's monday, because she knows it's monday. If you're going to ask her if she was forced, while she believes she had no other choice and was forced to do it, she will tell she was forced. If you're going to tell her to she has to go to trail and say in court she was being forced, she will go to the trail and say she was being forced.

So no, I don't believe she's a coward affraid of confrontation. Because she would break under the pressure of MC confronting her about cheating. Instead she simply denied the accusations at first confrontation and came to the second one(first for her on the new timeline though) just to deny it while having video proof in front of her face, instead of spilling the beans, like a good, subbmissive coward under the pressure of MC finding out about it.

No, I believe she cheated for position, but it wasn't as one time thing as she though it will be. At the confrontation she is trying every single excuse, thier jobs being threated, being forced and having no other choice, to not only convince MC, but also to deflect the blame from her, to paint herself as the victim in all of this, to ease her guilt trip, when in truth she's guilty.

But at this point I would be quoting harem.king though.
If not boss, then someone else. All she had to do was to not spread her legs.
There's no one size fits all to a fear response under pressure. It's normal for people to lie when confronted with things like this even more so if they're a coward. Trying to escape consequences is text book coward and I've read a good few real life stories from the cheaters perspective and they express that they initially lie not just from a fear of losing their partner but what their partner might do cuz in all honesty situations like that can escalate to a murder suicide fast. Also imo the fucking for position thing doesn't hold up as it doesn't make sense for her to give up the position she fucked for so easily as I've said before the position she was given was most likely a means for the boss to control her from the get go she was likely unqualified or unnecessary for any job there.

Also it's clear I was talking about perspective truth meaning in the mind broken state where she can't lie she will tell the truth from her perspective cuz that's all any of us have. She FELT she was truly forced but the reality is different as we all know since there were likely many other routes she could have taken.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Anyway I'm sure the truth of all this will come up eventually so all we can do it wait.
A coward would be more likely to run away, to quit the job to avoid any type of pressure even at the though of having confrontation, than doing something about it. She didn't quit to avoid it, she whored herself out, which caused more problems for her. She also came to MC's house where he confronted her. Coward would be avoiding wronged person. He didn't have to go out there looking for a coward trying to hide from confrontation. At first confrontation she simply denied cheating. Coward don't deny existance of the problem, they are running away from them in hope they can run faster than the problem and can avoid people who are either cause or part of the problem. Only when she was confronted with proof she started shifting blame from her to to fatso. Even then, when she was confronted she was more affraid of MC having a video of her cheating, than him finding out. Video which, if went public, can not only ruin her by being fired, but also turn her into scapegoat for whole project. She quit to save her ass, because, as I already wrote, leaving your job looks better than being fired due to having sexual encounters with your boss and who knows who else.

Anyway I'm sure the truth of all this will come up eventually so all we can do it wait.
If this game revices an update with the truth let me know. I won't be following this game, so I might forgot about it.

ElinusBlue

Oct 18, 2019
In my opinion, breaking up with Hana is revenge enough, even if it's not really revenge. I prefer that to using the MC's power to enslave her sexually (something I don't like) or having her in the game looking for a redemption that, in my case, she won't get no matter what she does.

And this song from Los Secretos is dedicated to Hana:

I agree that the boss's life should be ruined, and not only because of what he did to the MC, but because he seems like a real asshole to me.
I understand your point, very much the truth, that he was under threat and various nonsense, but that does not mean that he could have said something to the MC, more than a redemption I expect only a "I will not forgive you for what you did, but at least It may end in a good way, we will never be anything close to what we were, but at least it won't be bad" if you understand my point, I hate NTR, but I can understand the fear of being under threat, but I can't understand why. not trusting the person you decided to share your life with when you need help, but that's just my point of view

ElinusBlue

Oct 18, 2019
Malice = the intention to do harm.

As I said, how one rationalizes that intention, is irrelevant. If the person is conscious about their action harming someone else and still does it, the action is malicious by definition.

I do agree the mindless slave thing serves no purpose. She's practically a whole other person so she can neither be redeemed, nor punished like that. I saw a comment by dev saying they have it all planned out for her, so I hope she will somehow regain her personality in the process. I can't tell if those moments she uses terms of endearment or gets all depressed when MC treats her harshly, are because of her child-like new persona or some kind of memory feedback.

Deleting her from the game doesn't do it for me. It could only work if the game actually followed her story after that. Retribution that you can't see its consequence on the person, has zero effect.
I want to believe that it is the remaining feeling of guilt and regret for having hurt the MC.

ElinusBlue

Oct 18, 2019

Reflexion.PNG

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes