Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023

View attachment 3738544

Hello everyone, ABUBA here.

I'll try to keep this short and to the point, though as you can probably guess from the title, you might already know what I'm about to say.

I've been putting this off for a while, but now seems as good a time as any. I want to be transparent with everyone. When I first got the idea of making my own visual novel, it was a way to distract myself from the problems in my life. However, I can no longer maintain it. To keep a long story short, I'm in a bit of a pickle... hehe, get it? Because I'm a tomato and all. Wait... tomato pickles are an actual thing? Sounds disgusting.

Okay, okay, back on track. When I started writing and learning about creating a visual novel, I was living with my partner, had a decent-paying job, and enough free time to work on it. But now things have changed. I have a new job that is much more taxing, both mentally and physically, doesn't pay as well, and the worst part is I had to move back to my parents' house to take care of my dad.

The last few months, I've been spending more of my time studying and trying to earn a certification that will allow me to apply for a higher-paying job or, hopefully, one that allows me to spend less time in the office. As of now, I work from 8 to 5, not including the 1.5-hour commute. I have to spend Saturdays with either friends or relatives, and Sunday is really the only genuine "free" time I have left.

So I have to take a step back and rethink my priorities. I genuinely enjoy making visual novels, and I know one day I want to create something I can be proud of. I hate to disappoint all the people who have been supporting me so far; you're all amazing.

But yeah, that's it. Who knows, maybe in a year or two I'll be back to continue TV or just start all over when my situation is better. For now, it's goodbye.

Before I go, a small message to everyone:

Live life! Meet new people! Learn new things! The magic of human beings is that we truly have unlimited potential.

Well, that's about it. Goodbye.
Take your time, good sir. We'll be there the moment you'll decide to come back.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes