Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well, whatever she was before, she suffered personality death.
as her personality and identity was shattered and a new childlike personality is now growing in her body instead.
honestly it is kinda endearing in a way.
like the way she tries to pinky promise to be quiet when she is playing with her toys in the future...

ElinusBlue

Oct 18, 2019
she only regrets it because she got caught, not because she did it in the first place.
I think it's something that will be fixed in the future, whether it's written differently or something like that, the game is still a little new, we'll see how it goes later.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
I love Sebastien (The MC) and I love his personality, Keep up the good work. Also I've got a question can we make Lucy Wagner a Slave or her Love and List Route is default? I mean I don't want to pry about this discussion but I think that bitch deserve to be a fucking slave since she is the one's who make Sebastien's life miserable too so plss answer my question ABUBA and also Thank you for making this game and keep up the good work.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I love Sebastien (The MC) and I love his personality, Keep up the good work. Also I've got a question can we make Lucy Wagner a Slave or her Love and List Route is default? I mean I don't want to pry about this discussion but I think that bitch deserve to be a fucking slave since she is the one's who make Sebastien's life miserable too so plss answer my question ABUBA and also Thank you for making this game and keep up the good work.
What I'm not clear about is how you came to the conclusion that she was one of the characters who made the MC's life miserable, I haven't read that anywhere. On the other hand, is she a LI? Turning her into a slave doesn't interest me, but I don't like the idea of a romantic relationship with her either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
What I'm not clear about is how you came to the conclusion that she was one of the characters who made the MC's life miserable, I haven't read that anywhere. On the other hand, is she a LI? Turning her into a slave doesn't interest me, but I don't like the idea of a romantic relationship with her either.
Well we dunno but it's just a feeling you know also she's a manipulative girl to begin with

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well we dunno but it's just a feeling you know also she's a manipulative girl to begin with
I don't think she knew about the existence of the MC in the "previous life", so I don't see the reason to consider her guilty of screwing up the MC's life.

That said, I hope she isn't even a LI.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I don't think she knew about the existence of the MC in the "previous life", so I don't see the reason to consider her guilty of screwing up the MC's life.

That said, I hope she isn't even a LI.
Yeah im leaning more towards convincing her to help take down the boss idk about love interest though....wouldnt be opposed to fwb route

Reactions: BlasKyau

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
I returned to this after a while, and we all are still talking about the ex gf. Nonetheless, I would have liked for her to have a conscience while keeping her a slave (obv. not for sex) and to destroy her life, see her miserable kinda shit. Just want a game where the cheating bitch gets shattered and can only think of suicide. LMAO might be farfetched but I wanna see some dark shit man.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Really lame that you can name the goddess but she absolutely refused the first name I gave her. Wish she just had her own name instead of this false sense of control crap.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I wish hana had more story. The whole "Aaaaaand she's gone." Thing felt like wasted potential. I'd have preferred like the other guy mentioned her wallowing in regret and doing everything she can to earn forgiveness over the course of the story and eventually you can choose to reconcile and add her to the harem, bury the past and forgive her but not take her back or just kick her to the curb and laugh at her efforts.
This is what I'd like to see as well. Imo coercive sex is rape, and I'm not happy with my only option being to either kick her to the curb or turn her into a drone, because the boss raped her.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
This is what I'd like to see as well. Imo coercive sex is rape, and I'm not happy with my only option being to either kick her to the curb or turn her into a drone, because the boss raped her.
Yeah ive been arguing this point that shes not a blameless victim but shes still a victim.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718460891767.png

Hello everyone, ABUBA here.

I'll try to keep this short and to the point, though as you can probably guess from the title, you might already know what I'm about to say.

I've been putting this off for a while, but now seems as good a time as any. I want to be transparent with everyone. When I first got the idea of making my own visual novel, it was a way to distract myself from the problems in my life. However, I can no longer maintain it. To keep a long story short, I'm in a bit of a pickle... hehe, get it? Because I'm a tomato and all. Wait... tomato pickles are an actual thing? Sounds disgusting.

Okay, okay, back on track. When I started writing and learning about creating a visual novel, I was living with my partner, had a decent-paying job, and enough free time to work on it. But now things have changed. I have a new job that is much more taxing, both mentally and physically, doesn't pay as well, and the worst part is I had to move back to my parents' house to take care of my dad.

The last few months, I've been spending more of my time studying and trying to earn a certification that will allow me to apply for a higher-paying job or, hopefully, one that allows me to spend less time in the office. As of now, I work from 8 to 5, not including the 1.5-hour commute. I have to spend Saturdays with either friends or relatives, and Sunday is really the only genuine "free" time I have left.

So I have to take a step back and rethink my priorities. I genuinely enjoy making visual novels, and I know one day I want to create something I can be proud of. I hate to disappoint all the people who have been supporting me so far; you're all amazing.

But yeah, that's it. Who knows, maybe in a year or two I'll be back to continue TV or just start all over when my situation is better. For now, it's goodbye.

Before I go, a small message to everyone:

Live life! Meet new people! Learn new things! The magic of human beings is that we truly have unlimited potential.

Well, that's about it. Goodbye.

Apr 2, 2021

View attachment 3738544

I'll try to keep this short and to the point, though as you can probably guess from the title, you might already know what I'm about to say.

I've been putting this off for a while, but now seems as good a time as any. I want to be transparent with everyone. When I first got the idea of making my own visual novel, it was a way to distract myself from the problems in my life. However, I can no longer maintain it. To keep a long story short, I'm in a bit of a pickle... hehe, get it? Because I'm a tomato and all. Wait... tomato pickles are an actual thing? Sounds disgusting.

Okay, okay, back on track. When I started writing and learning about creating a visual novel, I was living with my partner, had a decent-paying job, and enough free time to work on it. But now things have changed. I have a new job that is much more taxing, both mentally and physically, doesn't pay as well, and the worst part is I had to move back to my parents' house to take care of my dad.

The last few months, I've been spending more of my time studying and trying to earn a certification that will allow me to apply for a higher-paying job or, hopefully, one that allows me to spend less time in the office. As of now, I work from 8 to 5, not including the 1.5-hour commute. I have to spend Saturdays with either friends or relatives, and Sunday is really the only genuine "free" time I have left.

So I have to take a step back and rethink my priorities. I genuinely enjoy making visual novels, and I know one day I want to create something I can be proud of. I hate to disappoint all the people who have been supporting me so far; you're all amazing.

But yeah, that's it. Who knows, maybe in a year or two I'll be back to continue TV or just start all over when my situation is better. For now, it's goodbye.

Live life! Meet new people! Learn new things! The magic of human beings is that we truly have unlimited potential.

Wow what a sudden death! I just started playing this when the last update came out and 2 weeks later its dead lol. All the best to the dev in his real life endeavor then.

ElinusBlue

Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 3738544

well another gem of the VN that is lost, it's funny how this happens often, but well I'll keep the save in a corner of my megasync the last thing that is lost is hope, good luck ABUBA and thank you for what you've given so far , we will remember you and hope for the best wishes from me

Reactions: PedoBeer
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes