Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Killing yourself over cheating lying whore. Now that's dumb. We've all had our ups and downs and we did dumb things in our lives, under high stress or emotions, but it doesn't really make this course of action any less dumb. Even more sealing the "deal" of making her MC's servant by fucking that cheating lying whore in a threesome. How can I get my revenge if the only choice I have is to either get rid of cheathing whore to never see her again or to fuck her?

For a game putting importance on choices, there is really not that much of them in the important part.
Wanted to give it a try, but I already see it ain't story for me, even if it gets better.

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
There seems to be a lot of missing dialogue when you meet Tessa after the day of tutoring Lily, the images show the mouths open and close like they are having a conversation but there's no words on the screen. Then the screen changes to Tessa in front of the vending machine and she's like, "and what if I tell Mr Stone". So something was discussed but I have no idea what it was, also I checked the History button and it just skips from the Day Title to Tessa saying what I just said.
Noticed this as well. There seems to be at least 4 lines of dialog missing the way their mouths are moving.
I meant it as a transitive scene like when in movies you'd see two people talking behind a window and it cuts to the part where they talk about something new to the viewer.
When Tessa and the MC is talking without dialog I assume people would know that the MC was talking about his plan to take down Stones and it cuts to Tessa's reaction to it, hopefully this clears things up a bit haha

Reactions: Estius

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Killing yourself over cheating lying whore. Now that's dumb. We've all had our ups and downs and we did dumb things in our lives, under high stress or emotions, but it doesn't really make this course of action any less dumb. Even more sealing the "deal" of making her MC's servant by fucking that cheating lying whore in a threesome. How can I get my revenge if the only choice I have is to either get rid of cheathing whore to never see her again or to fuck her?

For a game putting importance on choices, there is really not that much of them in the important part.
Wanted to give it a try, but I already see it ain't story for me, even if it gets better.
That's okay.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I meant it as a transitive scene like when in movies you'd see two people talking behind a window and it cuts to the part where they talk about something new to the viewer.
When Tessa and the MC is talking without dialog I assume people would know that the MC was talking about his plan to take down Stones and it cuts to Tessa's reaction to it, hopefully this clears things up a bit haha
I see. Yeah, it would probably work better if it showed them through a window from outside the building or something and yeah, I knew what they were talking about pretty much right away.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ketchup-head, I am going to have to remember that one. :LOL::ROFLMAO: And Amy, or Mina, or Irina, whichever her name is, she seems interesting, that's for sure. Not sure what to think of her thus yet, maybe after I get to know her more so then I could decide what I think of her. Thank you so very much, and looking forward for the next one!!!

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not bad thought you have to work on better bad ends. Black screen + words is a bit anticlimatic for an ending.
I mean give us some renders showing the MC ending as a bum or some girls getting fucked.

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
f**k you Abuba! Can't believe you make an update this good! Love everything about it especially the talk with Tessa at the end, really make me feel things. The credit feels really fun to read, looking at the Intern holding you makes me really want a tomato plushie. Playing both the full Love And Power abuse route really makes me appreciate choosing to be nice and forgiveful.

p/s: F**k, I love the Intern girl. Get her in the vote ABUBA '-'

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
So played it, perhaps other choices would have given other options, but it seems like option for the former love interest is banish from the game, or mindbreak into a childlike state. That is... a little off-putting. I'm all for 'vengeance' plots, but I don't care for vengeance against someone who's been rendered incapable of understanding it. It would be better if, for instance, she remains who she is, but is driven to try and make amends, the hypnosis possibly driving her into more and more severe acts to try and receive forgiveness (whether or not it would ever come). Just my thoughts on the matter.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Might Wanna add future tags to the OP. Not everyone is into sharing cuck fetishes. Better let the players know even if it's an Optional path. Good thing I checked your patreon else I wouldn't have know. Good luck

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
So played it, perhaps other choices would have given other options, but it seems like option for the former love interest is banish from the game, or mindbreak into a childlike state. That is... a little off-putting. I'm all for 'vengeance' plots, but I don't care for vengeance against someone who's been rendered incapable of understanding it. It would be better if, for instance, she remains who she is, but is driven to try and make amends, the hypnosis possibly driving her into more and more severe acts to try and receive forgiveness (whether or not it would ever come). Just my thoughts on the matter.
I've already settled on how Hana's path will go, thanks for the input still.

Might Wanna add future tags to the OP. Not everyone is into sharing cuck fetishes. Better let the players know even if it's an Optional path. Good thing I checked your patreon else I wouldn't have know. Good luck
The future plan on Patreon's page is outdated, that was written back in 0.1.0, as of now there are no longer sharing options.

Reactions: Tastetester12

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
ABUBUBABA
Please stop using completely arbitrary audio channels for everything.
It's really annoying how every sound/music is randomly distributed over 7 different channels.

Last edited:

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
ABUBUBABA
Please stop using completely arbitrary audio channels for everything.
It's really annoying how every sound/music is randomly distributed over 7 different channels.
Hmm... I'll see if I can have volume sliders for all the sound channels.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Hmm... I'll see if I can have volume sliders for all the sound channels.
That's not going to help if stuff is arbitrarily spread around.
The correct approach would be to have stuff play in the appropriate channel.
Like music in the music channel, sfx in sound, moaning in voice, etc.

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
That's not going to help if stuff is arbitrarily spread around.
The correct approach would be to have stuff play in the appropriate channel.
Like music in the music channel, sfx in sound, moaning in voice, etc.
As far as I'm aware, the default music, sound, and voice can't play at the same time which is why I added the sfx1 to sfx4 channels.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
As far as I'm aware, the default music, sound, and voice can't play at the same time which is why I added the sfx1 to sfx4 channels.
If you want to fade-out-fade-in some music you can just do
stop music fadeout 3
queue music whatever fadein 3

If you want to cross-fade from music to ambient
stop music fadeout 3
play sound ambient fadein 3

If you absolutely have to layer multiple (short) sounds you can use the special "audio" channel, which CAN play multiple sounds concurrently.

... wait, why am I explaining this, it's all documented

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
If you want to fade-out-fade-in some music you can just do
stop music fadeout 3
queue music whatever fadein 3

If you want to cross-fade from music to ambient
stop music fadeout 3
play sound ambient fadein 3

If you absolutely have to layer multiple (short) sounds you can use the special "audio" channel, which CAN play multiple sounds concurrently.

... wait, why am I explaining this, it's all documented
Yes, but the audio channel will play a sound 1 time and cannot be interrupted. Mate, if it bothers you that much I've taken pretty good care on making sure all the sounds and music I use have roughly the same volume, so just set everything to default and I don't know, turn your own volume up and down?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of having to name characters, so the goddess is called asdf, which is what came out when I hit the keyboard. Name that possibly would have also been the MC's if he didn't have a default one.

I'm feeling conflicted about Lucy.
On one hand her model is very hot and I'm pretty interested what her role will be but on the other hand she willingly slept with the boss which is pretty disgusting.
I get that she's probably manipulating him since she doesn't seem to be into it at all but the dev made the boss so gross that I can't help but judge Lucy for it.
I don't feel any conflict, I hope we can send her to hell, like I did with Hana.

I've already settled on how Hana's path will go, thanks for the input still.
Well, I have sent her to her parents, and I hope she stays there and never sees her again.

The future plan on Patreon's page is outdated, that was written back in 0.1.0, as of now there are no longer sharing options.
I guess then Lucy isn't a LI.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
ABUBUBABA so, Instead of removing her from this, you are making her as LI.
You are the one created her as a cheating girl, now you are making her as LI.

Also this update doesn't have much content/scenes for other LI, might as well have made it for some pretty girls here instead of making a sex scene for a cheating girl.

Good job, Sigh!

• Sad
Reactions: Pman_Weh

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ABUBUBABA so, Instead of removing her from this, you are making her as LI.
You are the one created her as a cheating girl, now you are making her as LI.

Also this update doesn't have much content/scenes for other LI, might as well have made it for some pretty girls here instead of making a sex scene for a cheating girl.

Good job, Sigh!
I assume you're talking about Hana. If you don't like her as LI, then you can make her disappear from the game. It's what I've done.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes