Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
I'm not opposed to voyeurism content, more so how she herself goes about it. I wasn't trying to insinuate that she was aware of the boss fucking MC's ex and more so the player (us) knowing. Just weird imo.

But yeah her being a shy closet pervert isn't anything I'm against, her introduction is what left a bad taste in my mouth. Cheers.
Yeah, I agree with her intro part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah kinda leaves a bad taste.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
before I even play this and waste my time I just need to know if the cuck is still with the hoe gf?
this game honestly seems like a waste, how can you get revenge on someone who doesn't give a fuck about you it makes no sense, there is no revenge to be had here, just a raging cuck mc who thinks he can get revenge

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
well i spoke to soon.

considering the blackmail introduced in 2.0...this comment aged poorly

i mean i like the quality of art for the most part but i think this update pretty much confirmed my lack of interest for me.

i dont want to be unfair so i can at least say the dev seems like he releases updates pretty fast.

About Hana aka (Ex?)-GF...

Anyway, the situation with Rei is hot but kinda dumb, forced and to fast.
It seems her sudden shift from being a closet pervert to wanting an intimate relationship with the MC felt forced and happened too quickly for my taste. While her status as a virgin and the inclusion of ahegao elements add an appealing aspect, the timing and pace of the development appear somewhat incongruent with the overall theme of slight corruption and revenge. In my view, a more gradual progression, with some back-and-forth and a slower exploration of the dynamics between the characters would have been more fitting and aligned with the revenge theme. This would have allowed for a more believable and immersive experience, enhancing the overall narrative coherence.

Lily's character in this aspect is currently the most well-balanced. Speaking in terms of character dynamics, she demonstrates her fondness for us without automatically falling into our grasp. As a tsundere, she can't fully acknowledge her own feelings, yet she intermittently reveals some of her true sentiments towards MC from time to time. I appreciate her "teen" behavior, such as sending TikToks to MC and what not -> need more such small details, as it adds to her character. It would be fantastic if these aspects were also visually depicted in the game, not just mentioned. I personally dont know If the lack of erotisism regarding her is either a good or bad part. I wouldnt mind some bit of tease, but full blown fucking would be to soon.

The "Goddess" (Give her a name omg) is currently the best character. She is chill, behaves normally and is easygoing with the MC without being too annoying. Her banter and interactions with the MC are really nice, almost like a couple despite the nature of their relationship. We've had one sex scene with her in this chap if you choose the "right" option, but it lacks eroticism. Don't get me wrong, she isn't your typical succubus thot - "I'm-gonna-fuck-the-whole-town-if-you-won't-let-me-fuck-you" type of character. However, a bit of teasing or showing a bit more interest in the MC would be appreciated.

No sign of Tessa this chap so nothing I can add to the conversation execpt my previous points on her.

It turns out the MC had a close female friend (No name was provided yet) before choosing his current ex-girlfriend (Hana). He reflects on what life might have been like if he had chosen her instead and wonders what she is up to now that they are grown up. This introduction appears to be the first mention of this character, although no clear hints were provided regarding her current situation. She could be leading the life of a neglected housewife (the classic scenario), or for all we know, she might have taken a completely different path, possibly even becoming a street worker lol.

Dont know who "Intern" or "Marie" is.

What we also know is about Ms. Stones, the wife of the boss who wronged in many ways the MC. Evidently, this will play into the Netori aspect and I'm hopeful that it will live up to expectations. I'm anticipating that it won't be a letdown and will genuinely approach the level I seen in some of the revenge-themed manhwas or light novels I have encountered, hopefully delivering a compelling narrative and if not at least some emotional depth.

A nice QaA at the very end, cute and funny. Kinda unique too. Cant remember seeing being this done. (y)

Jul 31, 2021
It seems her sudden shift from being a closet pervert to wanting an intimate relationship with the MC felt forced and happened too quickly for my taste. While her status as a virgin and the inclusion of ahegao elements add an appealing aspect, the timing and pace of the development appear somewhat incongruent with the overall theme of slight corruption and revenge. In my view, a more gradual progression, with some back-and-forth and a slower exploration of the dynamics between the characters would have been more fitting and aligned with the revenge theme. This would have allowed for a more believable and immersive experience, enhancing the overall narrative coherence.
This right here was my gripe with Rei too, I just couldn't put it into better words like you did without sounding like a madman. Cheers mate.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
At least you can get rid of the dumbass ex using the braindead excuse she was helping the mc, so far the goddess and the tsundere are the only ones worth playing this for, hopefully in the future, we get to hypnotize and beat the living shit out of the boss and make him humiliate himself in public.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, that 4th Wall Breaking thing at the end cracked me up. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Really am enjoying this game, that's for sure. This is one of those I am glad I decided to give it a chance, because it has been fun thus far. And so far, think Lily is becoming my fav on here. She is such a brat, but a total trip let me tell you. Anyways, thank you so very much for this, and truly looking forward for more!!!

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Here, you can also assume that she can see and hear if the CEO blackmails other employees for sex and she gets off of it. So yeah kinda leaves a bad taste.
Its a valid point you have raised especially if you carefully think about it. However it appears that the Dev may not have thoroughly planned this out - as its a common thing and I cant blame him for this slip-up, and there seems to be no malicious intent behind it. It seems they were aiming to portray her as a shy yet closeted pervert and thats it. Otherwise it would have been mentioned or portrayed how she LOVES to see specifically the boss fucking her colleges, almost raping them in the tone of real rape, not "I shouldnt doing it yet I like it".

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
OK, that 4th Wall Breaking thing at the end cracked me up. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Really am enjoying this game, that's for sure. This is one of those I am glad I decided to give it a chance, because it has been fun thus far. And so far, think Lily is becoming my fav on here. She is such a brat, but a total trip let me tell you. Anyways, thank you so very much for this, and truly looking forward for more!!!
the only other time i saw where dev reads comments like that and the end was in the vn "rainy day" by red rocket.

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Its a valid point you have raised especially if you carefully think about it. However it appears that the Dev may not have thoroughly planned this out - as its a common thing and I cant blame him for this slip-up, and there seems to be no malicious intent behind it. It seems they were aiming to portray her as a shy yet closeted pervert and thats it. Otherwise it would have been mentioned or portrayed how she LOVES to see specifically the boss fucking her colleges, almost raping them in the tone of real rape, not "I shouldnt doing it yet I like it".
I completely agree with your point, and yes I too understand that it was not how the dev wanted it to be portrayed. Just wanted to point out the ambiguous aspect of that part.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
At least you can get rid of the dumbass ex using the braindead excuse she was helping the mc, so far the goddess and the tsundere are the only ones worth playing this for, hopefully in the future, we get to hypnotize and beat the living shit out of the boss and make him humiliate himself in public.
Technically, he is not together with her from the start of the game. Rather swiftly in this update you get to decide how you handle the situation with her. You can choose to outright reject whatever she says, use hypnosis on her and instruct her to leave and never return to him. This implies that whatever is planned with her, the player won't witness or hear about it on this particular path.

In the alternative choices, similar to the previous option, you don't entertain her excuses and you use hypnosis on her. However, in this scenario you force her into a kind of "trance" where she assumes a servant-like role, displaying a lack of emotions but retaining some level of logical thinking. In this path, you can decide to instruct her to go back to her parents home, resign from her position at the office where MC is and return at the very end of the story. At that point she will under MCs command provide testimony to the police, investigators and others, stating that the Boss raped her and other girls, along with potential other misdeeds.

The other option is quite similar, with a slight variation. Here, you allow her the opportunity to explain herself (although not much effort was put into this by the developer) and then, as in the previous option, you have the choice of either telling her to leave and never see her again or compelling her into a servant role.

In either scenario, if you decide to make her a servant, you have the option to release her temporarily, choosing not to deal with her for the time being if you don't wish to engage with her sexually. On the other hand you also have the option to engage in a threesome with her and the "Goddess" (Give her a name omg).

As stated in my previous posts, not bad but not great either. Wasted potential one some parts but improved one others.
Hope that helps to clear your question.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TimelessVendetta-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
About Hana aka (Ex?)-GF...

Lily's character in this aspect is currently the most well-balanced. Speaking in terms of character dynamics, she demonstrates her fondness for us without automatically falling into our grasp. As a tsundere, she can't fully acknowledge her own feelings, yet she intermittently reveals some of her true sentiments towards MC from time to time. I appreciate her "teen" behavior, such as sending TikToks to MC and what not -> need more such small details, as it adds to her character. It would be fantastic if these aspects were also visually depicted in the game, not just mentioned. I personally dont know If the lack of erotisism regarding her is either a good or bad part. I wouldnt mind some bit of tease, but full blown fucking would be to soon.

The "Goddess" (Give her a name omg) is currently the best character. She is chill, behaves normally and is easygoing with the MC without being too annoying. Her banter and interactions with the MC are really nice, almost like a couple despite the nature of their relationship. We've had one sex scene with her in this chap if you choose the "right" option, but it lacks eroticism. Don't get me wrong, she isn't your typical succubus thot - "I'm-gonna-fuck-the-whole-town-if-you-won't-let-me-fuck-you" type of character. However, a bit of teasing or showing a bit more interest in the MC would be appreciated.

No sign of Tessa this chap so nothing I can add to the conversation execpt my previous points on her.

It turns out the MC had a close female friend (No name was provided yet) before choosing his current ex-girlfriend (Hana). He reflects on what life might have been like if he had chosen her instead and wonders what she is up to now that they are grown up. This introduction appears to be the first mention of this character, although no clear hints were provided regarding her current situation. She could be leading the life of a neglected housewife (the classic scenario), or for all we know, she might have taken a completely different path, possibly even becoming a street worker lol.

Dont know who "Intern" or "Marie" is.

What we also know is about Ms. Stones, the wife of the boss who wronged in many ways the MC. Evidently, this will play into the Netori aspect and I'm hopeful that it will live up to expectations. I'm anticipating that it won't be a letdown and will genuinely approach the level I seen in some of the revenge-themed manhwas or light novels I have encountered, hopefully delivering a compelling narrative and if not at least some emotional depth.

A nice QaA at the very end, cute and funny. Kinda unique too. Cant remember seeing being this done. (y)
Wow, your review really blew me away! I had this idea of not diving into story discussions to keep my own plot surprises intact, thinking I'd save it all for the end-of-chapter review section. But your review is so eloquently written that I just couldn't resist responding and giving honor to your effort. Well here goes...

1. Just to clear things up, Marie and Mrs. Stones are the same character.
  2. Now, when it comes to Rei's path, there are three possible routes: 1. the romantic one, 2. the slow corruption path, and 3. the depravity option. I'm planning to weave multiple routes among all the main love interests, and those choices will shape the final ending in the last chapter.
  3. And about Hana, for now, I'm keeping some things under wraps, not spilling more than what you've already seen.
Thanks a bunch for your feedback! Critiques like yours are gold—they're going to help me write better in the future.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like harem games with romance. Does the game have this? Also, I have a fetish that consists of avoiding using mind control to have sex with the LIs. Would it be possible to do this and follow a romantic route with one or some of them?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So some thoughts on the game

-I dont really like time travel stuff, But I guess its good that its kinda extremely short in range, and it kinda gets forgotton after its done, like water under a bridge. . So I feel like I can just brush past it.
- The goddess, I kinda feel it would of been better if she was just some type of demon as she looks designed that way. Tho we dont really know if shes suppos to be a goddess, as it may seem the MC just labled her as that. So maybe more reveals will come in time ? Im also curious about why him, and why shes helping him. She does seem attached to him.
-Im kinda looking to play this as revenge story, So im kinda hopeful theres some revenge options and content coming. He hasnt really leaned into the revenge yet, so far it feels like hes on the fence yet to choose . Im all so for his powers too when it comes to revenge.
- So after turning Hana into his servant through hypno. He sugguested he was sending Hana home and only come back when she needs to tesitfy ? Why ??? isnt the point of making a servant, to stay around and server him ? (as part of her fate in revenge) I dont care if she moves in, does his dishes, baths him and plenty of sexy times,, and all that like a servant should do. I dont see why hes sending her home, unless the subtle hint at the end, suggusted hes changing his plans when here name appeared on the project. While im cuious if there might be some legit reasons for her cheating (as the other path exists ) im going for superpowers and revenge. Maybe we will find out some more details even if its too late for her.

In all. I liked the game. Its a good start. The "called" goddess is fun and interesting. I do like a monster girl presence. I wonder if others will appear ?

ps- Im actually keen on how much we can corrupt Lily, and what revenge is in stall for Tessa. As the goddess has been suggesting, I;d like to see how we can mess her mind a little using Hpyno. Make her do weird shit ^_^.
ps2- Does the cat watch them fuck ? ^_~

ps3- Want to laugh at the people "reeeeeing| over Hana.. You guys not played a revenge story before ? first time ? Thats sometimes the fuel for it. (the other one is getting killed). Bunch of snowflakes

Found one reaction trying to name her Lillith
That crossed my mind for a name, but then I jsut went and named her Alice. I didnt think it would of been one the reactions (I was expecting reactions something like calling her bitch or slut)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes