cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not going to lie I hope we get an updated version of the Nika scene. Only one animation... When we did the mom we had a whole bunch.
I must missed them then. I'm not counting the oral sex and teasing animations.
Hmm that’s interesting because I missed those animations too. Will check it out later!
Maybe you hit the skip button a bit to hard? :LOL: Well, this update has 14 animation for Nika in total (sexual + non-sexual).
Is there anything about the black hair girl?
Which one?
can't save, how to fix that?
This happens if you store the game in a directory which has no permission to access user's folder. Make sure you extracted the game on your desktop and try to save. As soon as you see your save in the game move the game folder to your preferred location.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will they add a link to the topic?
This is a pirate site, we didn't share the game here voluntarely, someone else did. I guess they only decided to give you the 64-bit windows version. It seems like it's often like this, same with P1 fixes if there are bugs. You always get all clients and the latest client on patreon for the respective tiers as written there.

Reactions: Tyler Metz

Tyler Metz

May 11, 2017
This is a pirate site, we didn't share the game here voluntarely, someone else did. I guess they only decided to give you the 64-bit windows version. It seems like it's often like this, same with P1 fixes if there are bugs. You always get all clients and the latest client on patreon for the respective tiers as written there.
Thanks for the answer. You are making a cool game, thanks!

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, in past i paid some patreon.. but some bad experience with poor updates...
Just thinking... I am ready to pay a "paid member to f95", that will give me access to some games ... a substantial part will send to developers... a netflix of adult games :)
I'm a web developper...i can work on it :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is it time for chapter 3? since the "lost love" is already found? XD
Well the question is of course if that is true, with older Nika still a question. Only the devs know that, besides there is also the sideline with Juli's Mother and all the mess with the plans of OMJ. Somehow I have a suspicion chapter 2 is about resolving that past timeline that we might still visit in later chapters, but that later chapters will revolve around another timeline due to changes MC makes in this timeline. Which could even be a changed current timeline. :)

Great update though and one tip I gave earlier to devs if it is time for a new timeline where MC will meet people who are fully unaware of him so quick sex does not make sense, have some hot scene in update before sending MC over. :)

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes