Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I find the render quality pretty good and want to check this one out.
I see I also should check the other game out first since its the Prequel.
Checked for avoidable NTR content there and sadly its not avoidable and she even liked doing it ? Im talking about the forced BJ scene. Well, thats a yikes for me. And from the comments most of the LI are more of the slutty type of girls I suppose ?

What about this one ? Do I NEED to play the other one to understand whats happening in this game ?
And how bad is the NTR here ? From the commnets Its varies between "No Real NTR because X" to "it was removed/changed because of Patreon" and "Yes it is".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I find the render quality pretty good and want to check this one out.
I see I also should check the other game out first since its the Prequel.
Checked for avoidable NTR content there and sadly its not avoidable and she even liked doing it ? Im talking about the forced BJ scene. Well, thats a yikes for me. And from the comments most of the LI are more of the slutty type of girls I suppose ?

What about this one ? Do I NEED to play the other one to understand whats happening in this game ?
And how bad is the NTR here ? From the commnets Its varies between "No Real NTR because X" to "it was removed/changed because of Patreon" and "Yes it is".
Dev here:
Neither Chapter 1 nor Chapter 2 feature NTR (netorare)!

From our tags on OP you can see that the game features sharing content (avoidable). If you can't stand it or you don't like to see wife and husband having sex etc. then please don't play the game. We, the devs, are not responsible if you feel offended by our content.

Keep in mind that this isn't a love-dating simulation game but a VN. Therefore, to understand the story you have to play Chapter 1 first! However, you can start a new game in Chapter 2 too, but you won't understand the story then.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dev here:
Neither Chapter 1 nor Chapter 2 has NTR (netorare)!

From the takes on OP you can see that the game features sharing content (avoidable). If you can't stand it or you don't like to see wife and husband having sex etc. then please don't play the game. We, the devs, are not responsible if you feel offended by our content.

Keep in mind that this isn't a love-dating simulation game but a VN. Therefore, to understand the story you have to play Chapter 1 first! However, you can start a new game in Chapter 2 too, but you won't understand the story then.
Thanks for the warning, not for me and good luck (y)

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey Guys,

I can't seem to find the replay for this Update.
The replay ends at R6 in the Phone menu.
Is is supposed to not be here??

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes