indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
appreciate the support of the old chapter , but i will be MUCH MUCH MORE HAPPY, TO SEE HOW THE STORY GOES...really...not being forced to replay the whole game just to see some render\animations...this is my thought but keep up the good work..u deserve success..but i would see an end to the mistery really.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a new writer for this? The MC seems a little more goofy than usual, and the comments he makes are getting ridiculous. I never thought the MC as stupid until this episode, before he was just ignorant of time travel and how it worked. Still a great game, just don't understand the MC change.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
There was some top notch 3some scenes with adult Aliza/Molly and Gaz/Candice with Miss Dellington after Molly,s lingerie party near the end of r5, just 2 updates ago. Not sure how you missed them
I missed out an important word that was in my head but didn't make it to the post: "still nothing new with the girls...".
Otherwise the scene with Aliza was nice but the ending with the strap-on wasn't. As for the Gaz/Candice scene just before that yes it was great. Gaz's scene where she gives Bacon a lapdance was good too.
But overall there just isn't much for me and these two girls for such a long story otherwise, big download and long wait in between. Just not worth it for me.
But as I said, still a pretty well made game nevertheless.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes