Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i downloaded the game, added the game fix under "other" in the op, put it where it's sopose to go and everything worked just fine

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Incorrect.
The fix has been available for days.
i love how he posted that when JUST ABOVE HIM is a post shwoing that there is in fact a fix, WITH A PICTURE marking it, at first i was thinking that maybe they both posted at the same time and maybe that's why he did not see it but no his post is 1h later so i don't fucking get it....

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

larez

Feb 20, 2022
Hey, anyone can help me please?

When i try to start/continue the game, the game "freeze" in this part, like i can't continue doing anything... if you know what i can do, please tell me 1658784019155.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When i try to start/continue the game, the game "freeze" in this part, like i can't continue doing anything... if you know what i can do, please tell me
Can you please send us your dxdiag report as a text .txt file.

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey, anyone can help me please?

When i try to start/continue the game, the game "freeze" in this part, like i can't continue doing anything... if you know what i can do, please tell me View attachment 1946370
Hi, try to play the game in windowed mode, i managed to forget to sort this out during this update for the lowest resolutions so thats why you get those black bars covering the dialogue. What screen resolution do you use?

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Why do so many people who play games choose Macs, when they're not really designed for games? Surely when you buy a laptop or desktop you take into account what you're actually going to use it for?
Have you considered that maybe games weren't a priority when buying it? o_O

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Have you considered that maybe games weren't a priority when buying it? o_O
Plus, I think people tend to buy what they are used to. I switched over to PCs back when Apple IIe was still a thing and would have to have a really good reason to change to a mac now.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes