Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Guys, the fix is literally labeled GAME FIX in the OP.

Why people make accounts on message boards and proceed to not even read the OP or search the threads blows my mind. 99% of the time, the answer to any question you have can be found in a matter of seconds. Much quicker than waiting for someone else to answer your question that has already been answered 100 times.
You didn't tag them. They will never see this.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I like this game a lot. I really like all the movie references in there too. I like that the references are of actual movies and shows not just some made up ones. Even Dexter was mentioned! :LOL:

Chapter one is very buggy. Save/ load menu didn't always work. Had to keep going without saving. ESC key didn't always work. Animations were longer than they should be, and can't skip through them. Buttons' hotspots were not accurate too. Chapter 2 was much better. I am glad at least the issues in C1 were fixed in C2. I'ven't gone into problems in C2 yet. So far so good.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I like this game a lot. I really like all the movie references in there too. I like that the references are of actual movies and shows not just some made up ones. Even Dexter was mentioned! :LOL:

Chapter one is very buggy. Save/ load menu didn't always work. Had to keep going without saving. ESC key didn't always work. Animations were longer than they should be, and can't skip through them. Buttons' hotspots were not accurate too. Chapter 2 was much better. I am glad at least the issues in C1 were fixed in C2. I'ven't gone into problems in C2 yet. So far so good.
What version have you play for chapter 1. The game is not buggy?! All latest integration to chapter 2 haven been added and more on the soon to be release STEAM version.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's just what I thought when I seen the size, Hmmm?
Perhaps you should've thought "Has this been asked before?". Then, bothered your lazy arse to use the easy to use search functions...
That way, you wouldn't have wasted your own time like you have done so far.

I mean, it's not as if it's been asked a dozen-or-so times...

Reactions: botc76

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Perhaps you should've thought "Has this been asked before?". Then, bothered your lazy arse to use the easy to use search functions...
That way, you wouldn't have wasted your own time like you have done so far.

I mean, it's not as if it's been asked a dozen-or-so times...
Well the opening page doesn't show anything and neither did the seach, so I thought I'd ask.

Reactions: leibtard
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes