botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To clarify it once more, as it seems we have to do at least once every few pages (and of course no one of those who should, will ever read this post).

Unity games can't be as easily compressed as Ren'Py games.
From the top of my head, I can't think of a single one, except some, where the creators themselves offer severely downgraded visuals, which are of course then smaller.
The game is already compressed as much as possible by the devs, without compromising quality.
This has a lot of content, therefore it has a certain size. It would be great to have a tiny version for people with a bad connection or download limits, but alas, it's not easily achievable.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
2 pages of compress wording! The answer is NO, it cannot be more optimized than it actually is without loosing quality. There is 9 full release in the pack, that's why its a BIG archive, many hours of gameplay! View attachment 1959563
Thanks Moykeyz, I don't often have to ask for help with a question but man the sharks come out when you do.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
incest patch says it cant load cus old translation file. Anyone know what file to edit to try and force it to load or identify as the current patch?
You definitely have to have the real version of the English_Unrated zip-file for the game version you are playing.
IDK, why, but I did have the same problem with the new release.
I ended up re-downloading both the game and the patch again, and then it worked.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
What version have you play for chapter 1. The game is not buggy?! All latest integration to chapter 2 haven been added and more on the soon to be release STEAM version.
The Mac version that was posted >here<.

Some bugs that I experienced:
  1. Hotspots aren't accurate. I had to move the mouse around the button until it's highlighted.
  2. ESC did not work on all scenes. Since the Phone is absent when a dialog is running, ESC was the only way to save the game. And sometimes when out of a dialogue, I still couldn't invoke the menu via the ESC key
  3. Some times (rare), when loading a saved game, it takes me to the map screen. And then I had to click on the screen a few times or find the last POI the MC was at to get back to the scene
EDIT: I couldn't tell you which build, cos I deleted the file after finishing it.

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The Mac version that was posted >here<.

Some bugs that I experienced:
  1. Hotspots aren't accurate. I had to move the mouse around the button until it's highlighted.
  2. ESC did not work on all scenes. Since the Phone is absent when a dialog is running, ESC was the only way to save the game. And sometimes when out of a dialogue, I still couldn't invoke the menu via the ESC key
  3. Some times (rare), when loading a saved game, it takes me to the map screen. And then I had to click on the screen a few times or find the last POI the MC was at to get back to the scene
EDIT: I couldn't tell you which build, cos I deleted the file after finishing it.
Thanks for reporting on the Mac, we will look at that.

DarkFalco

Jan 18, 2018
I am playing version R9 PE on PC and I get to a conversation with John and then it seems to loop around? Is this supposed to happen or have I done something wrong??

• Angry
Reactions: joni51

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
If you are the first one encountering it, you have to wait until there is a solution, otherwise you might find help in this thread, just maybe!
If you are able to apply the abilities of search & read properly you might solve your issue! The 1st attempt has failed!

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Was the writing always this bad and "meme-y" or did they fire their writer and proofreader at some point? I feel like I remember it being better at first but don't want to go back to the first one to check.

• Angry
Reactions: joni51

badidea

Jun 28, 2017
Before i'm downloading this. Is this a game where you have to follow a story or can you free roam a bit and build relationships with the characters you want? I have an old pc which has trouble with 3d unity games (i can play it on low settings but it worsens the experience), will that be a problem?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Before i'm downloading this. Is this a game where you have to follow a story or can you free roam a bit and build relationships with the characters you want? I have an old pc which has trouble with 3d unity games (i can play it on low settings but it worsens the experience), will that be a problem?
No freeroam/relationship building, and it's not a 3D game. It's a (mostly) linear Visual Novel, so it's story driven.

Out of curiosity, what are your system specs?

badidea

Jun 28, 2017
No freeroam/relationship building, and it's not a 3D game. It's a (mostly) linear Visual Novel, so it's story driven.

Out of curiosity, what are your system specs?
oh okay. Not my kind of game. But thanks for the answer.

To answer your question. Intel I5 4460, Nvidia GeForce GT705 and 6GB DDR3 RAM

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes