Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To answer your question. Intel I5 4460, Nvidia GeForce GT705 and 6GB DDR3 RAM
Not the worst I've seen running Unity games.
Was able to run Battletech on an i3-530, 4GB DDR3 and an R9-270... It was slow as hell and had to be restarted every couple of missions, but it still ran! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: badidea

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
hey guys i'm stuck in a loop in the game. It's the situation where the van of the 2 agents sees me in the alley and I'm then teleported by Bacon back into the box where as a surprise Niky is there too. After the short text with her, I'm back in the alley going through the same situation over and over again. is there a solution?

and after seeing Veronika I'm stuck in the alley again :-(

UPDATE !!!

I solved it, it was the loop fix that I was missing. only the one in the German language was still inside. I had to download the game fix english and change the language for the period and then the game continued. later I was able to switch back to German and everything worked again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
hey guys i'm stuck in a loop in the game. It's the situation where the van of the 2 agents sees me in the alley and I'm then teleported by Bacon back into the box where as a surprise Niky is there too. After the short text with her, I'm back in the alley going through the same situation over and over again. is there a solution?

and after seeing Veronika I'm stuck in the alley again :-(

UPDATE !!!

I solved it, it was the loop fix that I was missing. only the one in the German language was still inside. I had to download the game fix english and change the language for the period and then the game continued. later I was able to switch back to German and everything worked again :)

Otherwise you are lucky, for me, the episode has still not been translated into French. :cry:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Man, help me, I can't find it, because I can't read & can't use search!
Where is it?
Rumor has it that it's somewhere on the first page, but it's still three hundred pages away, so I've never been there. I also heard that no one returns from there, at least i no longer saw those who were looking for it. Be careful, good luck!
Leakers don't like Linux that's why they don't care about us Linux users.
Hi Arctus, who are Leakers?

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
People who over indulge in anal sex?
My native language is not English, I sometimes don't understand some local vocabulary well, but now, looking at how many people want to have anal sex with me, I think it's better not to ask questions about some words I don't understand))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes