Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
:love:(y)o_O WOW Now that's an update! I wasn't sure how to go about submitting an actual review but I just had to comment. This continues to be one of my favorites. The renderings just keep getting better and better. The characters are fully defined individuals with unique traits and agendas. The story line is unique in it's ability to provide fresh material, twists and wish fulfillment. Motkeyz is very talented and intelligent. This plot is very well thought out and full of subtleties that make a complete fantasy feel quite organic. Great job, keep it up. In my opinion this game deserves 5 stars.
I'd also like to make a quick comment on those who like to nick pick things to death. In my opinion, if you expect to find complete logic and flawless connectivity of all details (especially in a story about time travel) your wasting your time and you're missing the point. It's a fantasy, relax and enjoy.
Thanks alot!! We all work hard to deliver the best in every release. This time travel open world is fun to play with and give us almost infinite possibilities. Thanks to Larry5168 that help me giving more depth to my characters with the tremendous dialogues!! And the team that bring great ideas to the table!

Like you said, it's a fantasy, relax and enjoy! ;)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Not only are you sexing your mom in the present but you're also going back in time to sex her in the past as well, it's the new incest meta!

Update was beefy and the writing seems to have gotten better, which is always a good thing and that new roommate seems to have great potential as it moves away from the whole "innocent" persona nonsense, so maybe some DP scenes soon ?!

Strictly from my point of view I would like to see a bit more content with the new characters instead of the same old ones, the sex scenes are great, but it can feel like it's stagnating when it's always with the same girls. Really great job otherwise.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
known bug, can you please DM me your save file so it will help finding a solution. In the meantime after you saved and sent me the save, i think you can just load in and it will work.
to those there has problem with the elevator
just use the minimaps on left side

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
white flag
wrong version of language file. Did you delete english.zip? You should never do that, if you want to add other languages just put them in the folder and click on them from the main menu.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I want to repack
Dont pack the folder pack the subfolders and files. (Select all the folders inside the extracted folder, rightclick and zip together.

Inside zip the root folder should be dialogues and mappings folder, and the flag etc. Not one level deeper which happens if you try to zip the folder you just unpacked. It's going to be one folder extra inside the zip and all wrong.

Also, never make changes directly to the english.zip. make a copy first and change the name of your copy to something else and make your changes to that. It could really break a lot of things in the game if you delete or modify the english zip in some ways

Reactions: Helzing
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes