Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Is the game still in progress or is there something new?
something that lasts longer than 10 minutes
As your first post, you could have read just a few pages and see that the latest progress report has been posted 1 or 2 pages back and ask something else.

The game is awesome, the story is good and it lasts way longer than 10 minutes. Even if you skip everything and just watch the sex scenes it will still be longer than that.

Welcome to F95.

kden

Jan 30, 2019
This game is the shit, I love everything in it, especially the storyline which really pinpointed the incest theme. It's so nice to see the Oedipus complex in this piece of writing, in every line between MC and his mom, which I find rare in many games I have ever stumbled upon. Hats off to Motkeyz and his fellas!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game is the shit, I love everything in it, especially the storyline which really pinpointed the incest theme. It's so nice to see the Oedipus complex in this piece of writing, in every line between MC and his mom, which I find rare in many games I have ever stumbled upon. Hats off to Motkeyz and his fellas!
I almost misread this post as being self-contradictory. Motkeyz and Co are really doing something stand-out with this :)

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
where is that from? I dont remeber seeing it?

as we start the game it does ask us to keep a password if wants to restrict usage by others lol....i already played it completely ,thought to play again today but forgot what password i kept silly

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
why not mirc? or any other of thousands of programs people always want you to download :p
I hate tween discord
Because I answered him the same question in the developer's discord.
And whether you like something or not, it doesn’t matter

mikhaila15

Aug 22, 2018
Sadly the Linux port doesn't work, the game loads correctly and asks for the player's name but then asks the user to install Visual C++ 2015 Redistributor which isn't possible to do on Linux.

Hopefully it gets addressed in a future release.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes