Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
If you try to load a save that is not on the end of the chapter 1, it may not be that good. You need to save ate the very end after credits, where you are in the Limbo.
hi bud where i can find the save from the chapter 1 in my game files ?

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Hello people.
I have just discovered the game and the prequel .
This is the first time than I most interested in story than the sex scenes. Nice job the dev team.

But I have also a question.
:Spoiler alert. (Sorry I don't know how to use the spoiler balise for hiding my text.

So my question in just simple in fact :In What year Nika has been sent ?
Because if it's 20 years back , somes things are not "right".

Sorry for my terrible English. I'm French.
Good day to all
ca tue de voir des fr ici ca va frerot ?

Reactions: mori69

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Click on the "three dots" and pick "inline spoiler" for inline spoiler text or "spoiler" to create a spoiler tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 733568

It is a fictional game in a fictional universe, therefore the game's timeline (past, present, future) isn't exactly the same as we experienced it in our reality.

All I can say is that Nika was sent back 40 years into the past and MC went back 20 years from the present time.

Better join our Discord server there you will find a large number of native French speakers.
hi bud i ve got a question why i can t see my signature (the gift) under my comment i just see urls

iamnumber2

Jul 16, 2020
awesome :) just out of mere curiosity-as i am new to this game- are the old savegames to be used, or do i need to start over when there is annew release?

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
The game so far look awesome, like the first part of the game.

I hope that the creator has already the end in mind. The story is quite complex with time travel, conspiracy and all that. If it is not clear where he want to arrive he might mess it up and give as a shitty event down the line.

I am also glad to see that the face of Niky looks a bit better.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
If I remember correctly, the Ch2 of Lost Love took around two weeks to be fully tested. If I could guess, since we're on July 21, I'll bet on... August 7, maybe?

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes