H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You receive this message because either game client doesn't mach Visual C++ build or because Visual C++ isn't installed in the correct order.

First check if game client matches Visual C++ build:
If you downloaded the 32-bit game client (x86) then you need Visual C++ 2015 (x86). For 64-bit game client you need Visual C++ 2015 x64.

Visual C++ 2015 isn't installed in the correct order:
If you have Visual C++ 2015, 2017, 2019 etc. installed then delete them and install Visual C++ 2015 (x86/x64) first and try the game (x86/x64) again. Afterwards you can install VC 2017 and 2019 on top of 2015.
thanks i figured it out i had the wrong version installed i had 6 r1 instead of r7

Reactions: cold_arctus

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its only my problem or saving, rolling for new/old saves etc takes to much time and its even freeze sometimes? I realy realy want to see normal save file system like renpy games etc... This one sided save style are not good at all.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We are working on improving this feature!
Thanks, i hope it will be soon, i writed this at least 1 year before but still we didn't get it :D I gues i was only one not happy with this save system.

And I dont want sound like complain about everyting but i realy want to know why you are messing with our heads that much with your story telling? Other people happy about story telling? Espacily with latest updates remembering old story parts or understanding current story or trying to understand whole picture became awfuly hard, because story telling of this game is damn mess... (At least thats how i see) Instead of telling things with good order our story tells them without any order, we gone past and see some scenes then we learn we were there before but we dont know why or when, then we go back and when we go past again we go little bit before but we learn we were there before again and we dont know why or when again! Or we met people tell us they already know us but we dont know who are they?! Thats just annoying ASH...This goes like this with every update and remembering old story parts or understand new story parts becames harder with every update... At least thats how i feel and i dont know why you are doing like this, are you doing this on purpose? Because im feeling like you are literaly killing your own story :D Its your game and i respect your position but as a player im not enjoying my time everytime seeing someting like ''Oh hi MC why you never came after that special thing!'' or someting like that everytime we go past or OMJ not telling anyting we are doing everyting blindly etc... And honestly im even ok with OMJ and untold parts but going past again and again and everytime seeing we gone there before and meeting with people who already know us is so damn annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know that's the case.
its been discussed many times here, devs wont do more than that to gain extra 200mb out of it and potentially damage quality, and this is unity on custom built engine , locked tight, if they wont do it nobody else will. so

Reactions: Motkeyz

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
its been discussed many times here, devs wont do more than that to gain extra 200mb out of it and potentially damage quality, and this is unity on custom built engine , locked tight, if they wont do it nobody else will. so

It's been a long time since I went to this thread. I don't even know what's up anymore. Did go back 3 pages and I haven't found any interesting. So when I decide to download it, I asked if there is cause didn't want to wait for half an hour. My net is kinda slow.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Haven't tried this yet but im seeing generic Daz3D renders in the previews.

Is this a game built on Unity that plays like a renpy VN or am I off base?

• Angry
Reactions: joni51

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Haven't tried this yet but im seeing generic Daz3D renders in the previews.

Is this a game built on Unity that plays like a renpy VN or am I off base?
I would not call the renders "generic"... not at all.
It does play like a RenPy VN, has rollback like RenPy, but also an easy "last choice" function to immediately go back to your last choice. It's the best Unity based VN I've ever tried.
Of course it's not around as long as RenPy and could use some improvement, but those take time.

I would definitely recommend trying it, but this thread is for the second chapter. You should of course start with the first :)

Disclaimer:
I'm a fan of this game and the dev team. It's the only non-RenPy game I support and play.
The reason why I like it: - Very nice renders, - Awesome story, - Good release schedule, - I like how they are involved in this community, - I especially like devs who try something different

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It does play like a RenPy VN, has rollback like RenPy, but also an easy "last choice" function to immediately go back to your last choice. It's the best Unity based VN I've ever tried.
Of course it's not around as long as RenPy and could use some improvement, but those take time.

I would definitely recommend trying it, but this thread is for the second chapter. You should of course start with the first :)

Disclaimer:
I'm a fan of this game and the dev team. It's the only non-RenPy game I support and play.
The reason why I like it: - Very nice renders, - Awesome story, - Good release schedule, - I like how they are involved in this community, - I especially like devs who try something different
I didn't know you like our game but good to know. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Big478 and 0x52

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Disclaimer:
I can see where my phrasing probably gave the wrong impression, sorry. By "generic" I meant models ive seen commonly in other renpy games +/- some light edits.

Thank you for the informative explanation. Ive seen this one getting mentioned a lot lately and had no idea what it was nor that it was split in two chapters. I appreciate the heads up.

Ill check out chapter 1.

Reactions: 0x52

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I can see where my phrasing probably gave the wrong impression, sorry. By "generic" I meant models ive seen commonly in other renpy games +/- some light edits.

Thank you for the informative explanation. Ive seen this one getting mentioned a lot lately and had no idea what it was nor that it was split in two chapters. I appreciate the heads up.

Ill check out chapter 1.
Can you mention which on of my character you seen in other game? There is no light edits on my characters or use of base models ;) The only one that you may refer to another game is Heather in chapter 1 because of the hairstyle and some ''cameo''. And of course you will see many of the same hairstyle in other game, because there is alot of game and not many different hairprops.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes