MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
It is strongly teased that pappa Sergio is gonna get some... brown sugar.
Would it be acceptable by the NTR police?
I mean we already saw Hearther + Scout (or w/e his name was ) plus Heather + Bacon....

Thoughts?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It was teased but not sure if we should develop it further or not.
Of course not. :LOL:

I saw that some harem players wrote "fuck Timestamps" and labeled me a "cuck-developer" etc. after the lapdance scene between Gaz and Bacon (keep in mind she was fully clothed too). ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean we already saw Hearther + Scout (or w/e his name was ) plus Heather + Bacon....

Thoughts?
I need like more Sergio before want see this. For now, my dudes are Bacon and John, so i'm looking for more to see MC share Hearther and Candice with Bacon and help young John get laid with Piper. Maybe if Sergio share goddess Lorraine with me i can like him more.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Love this game . When is the next update coming out? I want to see the look on the MC's face when he finds out that he might be Nika's dad.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
As i remember,Gaz mentioned some little Jasmine at park.Interesting,is it our red Jasmine?
And about scene with kidnapping old Nica.There was some boss-mountain with bouncer.White hair visible from a distance and close you can see the physique, suit and sweater like grandfather.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i am getting error . ''app stop working'' do you know how can i fix
I suspect you may have done something with the language files. I assume this is on mac right? I hope you didn't delete English.zip right?

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I'm enjoying this quite a bit and appreciate how much smoother it is than UL (i.e., losing the animation controls) but have one big question about the game:

Why are we running sudo commands on a Commodore?

Reactions: IcestormX
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes