V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
How tf do i obtain the scene with heather and mom in the kitchen from day 6 It just fkin beats me that i cant get it:(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How tf do i obtain the scene with heather and mom in the kitchen from day 6 It just fkin beats me that i cant get it:(
You need to be on the Juli and Hero path (neither skip spying on Juli under the shower nor miss any night activity with her).

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
There is not a propetrly Threesome scene between Mc , July and Maureen. On day 4 when Maureen arrive to see the protagonist at his home , there is a sex scene between them and July peeps them from the Bedroom's door , without being seen ...

First look if you have the right version installed in your pc that have to be 0.5.3 PE P1 , you can find it in the Op for the windows system
Here the correct path for the threesome with July and Heather , hero path : Day6 morning , mom bedroom -Laptop to edit photo - Bacon house- Bacon room-Peep a heather in the shower - Molly boutique -Home (Nika Teasing )-July shower -John house -Bacon Home - Beach-Mall-Home and go in the kitchen , follow the scene with July and heather and you will have the threesome with them in your bedroom

If there is some step not so clear you can the H key ( hint system ) to show you next choice you have to do ...
tnx man, owe u a beer, or 10

Reactions: Fantabaldu

g_surreal

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone help me out? I do the hero route on day 2 but stopping scut but the next morning i still get the call where i wimped. Is that a bug? running on the mac version

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Can someone help me out? I do the hero route on day 2 but stopping scut but the next morning i still get the call where i wimped. Is that a bug? running on the mac version
please take a look to which Mac version you are playing , because the right one must be the 0.5.3 PE P1 , the version in the Op is the 0.5.3 PE and it's a bugged version ; the right one you can find in the Patreon page :

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

g_surreal

Mar 19, 2019
please take a oook to which Mac version you are playing , because the right one must be the 0.5.3 PE P1 , the version in the Op is the 0.5.3 PE and it's a bugged version ; the right one you can find in the Patreon page :
Thank you for the help. I downloaded the version for mac that was on this website.

• Sad
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Went back 4 pages, didn't see a release date for next update, and I'm bored since I finished DMD. So do we have a date or nothing clear yet ?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
These are last updates communication form Motkeyz

Unlocked

Hi everyone, Some exciting times ahead ! Chapter 1 is coming to an end but to close it up in a much more complete way, we talk a lot about what should be our next release.
We came to conclusion that we want/need to rework it to a whole new level by adding scenes, reworked some missing elements and clarify the misunderstood ones. The first ingame days will gain in attractivity, depth and everything which is needed to enjoy a replay with some exclusive and new content. The others will get also some adjustments to enhance the experience.
So here what we are planning for the following weeks to release an overall remastered version:
-Adding new content for last playable day of chapter 1.
- Improve the flow of the game in new, as well as extended previous scenes.
-Adding full scene to some ingame days and elaborate some path.
-Adding some ''quest'' to do on the game to improve gameplay.
-Improved engine
-Reworking some animations
-Improved dialogues
-Rework some older animation
Some of these implementation to the game will follow on the next chapter, the time we will take on adding new element to the engine now will help us on the long run.
We listen to some of your suggestions but also stick to our original plan! You know we are always open to what could improve our game and we are positive these change will greatly help so you can enjoy a better overall game!
Thanks for being there guys!
Take care
Motkeyz

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
Hallo an alle Spieler die das Spiel auch gerne mal in deutsch spielen möchten. Ich hab mir die Mühe gemacht, alles zu übersetzen, damit ich den Dialog auch mal ganz verstehe, da ich Englisch nur eingeschränkt verstehe. Deswegen auch dieser Artikel in deutsch. Über eine Rückmeldung wie die Übersetzung funktioniert wäre ich dankbar. Alsö hier der Link

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hallo an alle Spieler die das Spiel auch gerne mal in deutsch spielen möchten. Ich hab mir die Mühe gemacht, alles zu übersetzen, damit ich den Dialog auch mal ganz verstehe, da ich Englisch nur eingeschränkt verstehe. Deswegen auch dieser Artikel in deutsch. Über eine Rückmeldung wie die Übersetzung funktioniert wäre ich dankbar. Alsö hier der Link
wow.. Danke für die deutsche Übersetzung! Ich schätze einige deutsche Spieler hier werden sich darüber freuen. Aber eins muss ich dich jedoch fragen: Warum ist die Datei 1,3 GB groß? Es würde reichen, wenn du einfach die Zip-Datei mit den Dialogen uploaded würdest.

English:
Wow, thanks for the German translation ... bla bla bla.. Why is your file 1.3 GB big? Bla bla bla.. you simply could upload the zip archive with the dialogues bla.. bla bla ..

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
interesting.. the original dialogues and the patch do not have that size .. did you translate the whole game?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes