Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Or with a time-travel in some parallel universe...
Better in a Mirror- Verse , where is possible to port with Android , Unity games and not Ren'py .... :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
The game starts. And i pasted the incest patch.. But after"Just like every day it started with your mother and sister going at it"..after this sentence Everything is full blank.. White colour. I think it is the place where the game is suppose to start.. But its blank.. I can only access the menu which shows save, load, options,etc...i also tried to save it but then it is not loading

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded 64bit on my laptop and its not working. My pc is 64 bit
The game starts. And i pasted the incest patch.. But after"Just like every day it started with your mother and sister going at it"..after this sentence Everything is full blank.. White colour. I think it is the place where the game is suppose to start.. But its blank.. I can only access the menu which shows save, load, options,etc...i also tried to save it but then it is not loading
Can anyone give me a solution..
You could have read OP for finding a solution or using the search function.

However, you need to install Visual C++ 2015 64bit. Make sure you don't have a newer version installed. If you have, deleted the newer version and install C++ 2015 and after that the newer version of C++.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
You could have read OP for finding a solution or using the search function.

However, you need to install Visual C++ 2015 64bit. Make sure you don't have a newer version installed. If you have, deleted the newer version and install C++ 2015 and after that the newer version of C++.
Which of these are you talking about. Check image

swegster

Jul 23, 2018
There's a glitch thats happened twice for me now (once in a bathroom scene with Juliana and once with the park scene with Gaz) after the scene ends the text disappears and there is a frozen image. I can still access menu's and so forth but I can't progress story wise anyone know how to fix this? (Im on mac btw)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's a glitch thats happened twice for me now (once in a bathroom scene with Juliana and once with the park scene with Gaz) after the scene ends the text disappears and there is a frozen image. I can still access menu's and so forth but I can't progress story wise anyone know how to fix this? (Im on mac btw)
You have a bugged version. You need v0.5.3 (PE) P1.
Which of these are you talking about. Check image
Fine) and where is 2015 ????
Mathew joe: as AIWA says, you need to install Visual C++ 2015 x64 for the 64bit version or Visual C++ 2015 x86 for the 32bit version of the game.

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
I'm having crash issues at the end of Day 3 during the scene. Always crashes at the exact same point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game version: 053_PE_P1 x64
System Specs:
Win X 64
i7 4Ghz
32GB RAM
Dedicated GPU (current gen)
Multi Monitor

Downloaded and installed Visual C++ 2015 x64 after removing C++ 2017 x64 and restarted PC just to be sure. Crashes in both Windowed and Full screen.

Tested on fresh install with the same results.
Both with and without Unrated in the Languages folder.

Not sure what else to try here other than simply skip the scene. I have had other random crashes (scene and non-scene) and have to save every couple of minutes to avoid replaying. It is getting to a point where I am about to just cut it loose.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm having crash issues at the end of Day 3 during the scene. Always crashes at the exact same point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game version: 053_PE_P1 x64
System Specs:
Win X 64
i7 4Ghz
32GB RAM
Dedicated GPU (current gen)
Multi Monitor

Downloaded and installed Visual C++ 2015 x64 after removing C++ 2017 x64 and restarted PC just to be sure. Crashes in both Windowed and Full screen.

Tested on fresh install with the same results.
Both with and without Unrated in the Languages folder.

Not sure what else to try here other than simply skip the scene. I have had other random crashes (scene and non-scene) and have to save every couple of minutes to avoid replaying. It is getting to a point where I am about to just cut it loose.
This is strange, several 1,000 people are on Timestamps discord channel as well as here on F95, and no one have reported such an issue before :unsure:. This is why I assume that the problem is on your end and not a game problem.

However, the troublemaker could be anything:
- outdated GPU driver
- (some Unity games have problems with on-board and dedicated GPU, if both are activated)
- Windows System (broken updates, configuration failure, other programs which fuck up registry, etc..)
- broken HDD???
- missing video codecs
- and the list goes on, and on ...

This is a small collection of game breaking issues which I personally have witness with an other Unity game.

What you can try for now is:
1. Delete the configuration "VNgine" folder in %AppData% and start the game again. Caution! There are two folders named VNgine! Do not delete the folder where your saves are stored!

2. Check Windows Event Viewer before and after the game breaks. Maybe this helps to locate the cause for the game break.

Question:
Do you play with the English language or another language?

Good luck!

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
This is strange, several 1,000 people are on Timestamps discord channel as well as here on F95, and no one have reported such an issue before :unsure:. This is why I assume that the problem is on your end and not a game problem.

However, the troublemaker could be anything:
- outdated GPU driver
- (some Unity games have problems with on-board and dedicated GPU, if both are activated)
- Windows System (broken updates, configuration failure, other programs which fuck up registry, etc..)
- broken HDD???
- missing video codecs
- and the list goes on, and on ...

This is a small collection of game breaking issues which I personally have witness with an other Unity game.

What you can try for now is:
1. Delete the configuration "VNgine" folder in %AppData% and start the game again. Caution! There are two folders named VNgine! Do not delete the folder where your saves are stored!

2. Check Windows Event Viewer before and after the game breaks. Maybe this helps to locate the cause for the game break.

Question:
Do you play with the English language or another language?

Good luck!
I thought of the GPU drivers as well but I verified I am up to date with the latest nVidia drivers.
I have multiple drives (SSDs and HDDs) and scans are all good.
Not sure about the video codecs though.

Next crash I will check the event viewer, I forgot about that route.

I skipped the scene I kept crashing on and no crashes since, though each scene now seems to loop infinitely and I have to use the stop button to progress.

I'll take a look at clearing the non Save AppData folder and see if that helps.

Just odd that I haven't had these issues with anything else before, however this is my first Unity game so maybe my PC and Unity don't play well together.

I play with the English language.

Thanks for the reply.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I thought of the GPU drivers as well but I verified I am up to date with the latest nVidia drivers.
I have multiple drives (SSDs and HDDs) and scans are all good.
Not sure about the video codecs though.

Next crash I will check the event viewer, I forgot about that route.

I skipped the scene I kept crashing on and no crashes since, though each scene now seems to loop infinitely and I have to use the stop button to progress.

I'll take a look at clearing the non Save AppData folder and see if that helps.

Just odd that I haven't had these issues with anything else before, however this is my first Unity game so maybe my PC and Unity don't play well together.

I play with the English language.

Thanks for the reply.
Some Unity games won't work correctly when it is stored/located on a different partition aside from your desktop.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes