Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
Some Unity games won't work correctly when it is stored/located on a different partition aside from your desktop.
Ah, well my C: is an SSD as is my D:, the game is installed on a HDD (E: ) so that could be the issue.

I might try moving it, I'd prefer to leave my C: as just my OS drive. I have my workaround for the time being so I may just leave it unless I experience more game breaking issues.

Thanks for the help!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
May I ask for what you would need a mod? Or what the mod should do?
Nothing much ... just unlock the scenes listed on the phone ... or provide a walkthrough right into the phone so that locked scenes get the hint for the player to retrace his steps and actually have some chance of completing the phone trial - getting the scenes listed within.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That shoud not be an issue I also operate on SSD and have game on HDD
I agree. This shouldn't be the real issue here. My best guess is, there is a configuration issue within Windows. Windows 10 updates have cause several issue in the past and forced users to set up a clean Windows 10 OS. On the other hand there are a lot of other programs which can mess with Windows as well.

Nothing much ... just unlock the scenes listed on the phone ... or provide a walkthrough right into the phone so that locked scenes get the hint for the player to retrace his steps and actually have some chance of completing the phone trial - getting the scenes listed within.
There is a build-in walkthrough aka hint system in the game. By pressing H key the hint will tell you what you have to do. Right now there is not much on the other path. Not sure if everyone notice that, but the Wimp path merge with the Hero path into a single path.

Anyways, I'm strongly against a mod because messing with the conditions, which triggers the right content, will break the game. This for example was the issue before the P1 has been released. There was a condition error which cause the game to freeze. So, an unofficial Mod might cause this as well and break your game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is one idea the mod can work if players actually play enough of this game to reach the end of content, game over, you beat the game screen:

Have the more endearing of the scenes that the player did not get to unlock in the play through just play as a feature to turn him back from running to BADIK and try another run - maybe even have some teaser hints for the scenes so as to induct into the next play through the appropriate choices so as the player will actually reach the scenes not earned the fist time around.

This is always in the hands of the VNgineer, of course <<;) or some purist unity dev aimed at trying his dev-ing hand at modding other people's games into the gem they wish some day they themselves would make >>.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
PLS can anyone help me I opened a thread where I'm going to make all our favorite characters, across all different games (50 games) fighting each other to decide which one has the best booty ,and I'm stuck now gathering some in need images from this game can anyone be kind enough to help me by uploading 3 booty images of 3 different character
by the way for those who want to visit my thread hers the link https://f95zone.to/threads/the-greatest-booty-war.32765/
thx again (y)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
PLS can anyone help me I opened a thread where I'm going to make all our favorite characters, across all different games (50 games) fighting each other to decide which one has the best booty ,and I'm stuck now gathering some in need images from this game can anyone be kind enough to help me by uploading 3 booty images of 3 different character
by the way for those who want to visit my thread hers the link https://f95zone.to/threads/the-greatest-booty-war.32765/
thx again (y)
I've already asked in the appropriate Timestam Discord Channel , but till now nobody answered me ; After the weekend i'll try to ask to the Discord Admins or to the Dev , if they have some Nice Booty pictures ; directly from the game i didn't find picture so nice ( what i find i've already posted in the thread ) ; if i'll have something more i'll post in the "Best Booty war " discussion

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I've already asked in the appropriate Timestam Discord Channel , but till now nobody answered me ; After the weekend i'll try to ask to the Discord Admins or to the Dev , if they have some Nice Booty pictures ; directly from the game i didn't find picture so nice ( what i find i've already posted in the thread ) ; if i'll have something more i'll post in the "Best
thx a lot, I really appreciate your help, let's hope we find some nice booty pictures soon (y) :love:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
thx a lot, I really appreciate your help, let's hope we find some nice booty pictures soon (y) :love:
I can't check right now, I am sure some people can find their favorites, but there are a bunch of awesome booty pics, i'd say the pinup juliana and pinup heather as well as a bunch of nika pics. even the one in fantas signature with nika is awesome :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
why I have a black screen after I choose my name? help meh ):
In the Opening Post of this thread you can find the solution for Black/White Screen Bug Fix :

"If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft: "

Dec 4, 2017
In the Opening Post of this thread you can find the solution for Black/White Screen Bug Fix :

"If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft: "
I'll downloaded that before and installed it, but it's still gives me black & white problem ):

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'll downloaded that before and installed it, but it's still gives me black & white problem ):
i can ask you which kind of Windows version you have in your pc ( 64 or 32 bit ) and which file you downloaded form the Microsoft patch ?
The Windows version isn't important; it's the game version that matters. x86 redist for the 32 bit game; x64 redist for the 64 bit game.

Reactions: GroPin
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes