BoneMan66

Jul 23, 2018
Where is the save location on Mac? I am referring to the path where the files are actually located, not where they should be, used to be, or where the "unity.VNGINE.Timestamps/ Unconditional Love" folder is in "Application Support". I ran this on a Windoze VM, where it was easy to locate and copy the saves, but now I want to import them into Mac.

Also, the first page links to a CG rip, yet the page 570 does not seem to contain anything, or am I just being extra dense?

Oct 13, 2017
It has been a while since i played this, waiting for new content.
Should I download now or wait another week/ month or so for the next update?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Is 0.6 confirmed to come out in August?
Probably the end of August / begin of September ,if you look at some post before there is the actual work in progress by the Dev. Next release it will be the last one to finish the first chapter , before beginning the second one , with new content and a completely revamp of the game ; about all this was posted some days ago a Patron post by the Dev with all news update , with all things will be insert in next new release...

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, i'm blocked here:

Boutique

Choose “Yes”. [Day 6 - Scene 4: Molly Backdoor]

it looks i didn't made this : Click on the Computer. [Day 6 - Scene 3: PC Photo Edit]

But i did... i got a freeze on Photoshot.. perhaps that is the raison of this issue...

Then till a fix.. if you have a save at this point (i didn't break Maureen) ... you will have my eternal gratitude :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hello, i'm blocked here:

Boutique

Choose “Yes”. [Day 6 - Scene 4: Molly Backdoor]

it looks i didn't made this : Click on the Computer. [Day 6 - Scene 3: PC Photo Edit]

But i did... i got a freeze on Photoshot.. perhaps that is the raison of this issue...

Then till a fix.. if you have a save at this point (i didn't break Maureen) ... you will have my eternal gratitude :)
Probably you're playing the version 0.5.3 PE that it's bugged at this point . Check if you have installed the right version 0.5.3 PE P1 please

Reactions: lipa57
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes