cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I keep falling for the "check out the strange noise" trope in these games. I keep thinking it'll be something good but it's always a li getting railed by another man. :cautious: Damn curiosity will be the death of me one day.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I keep falling for the "check out the strange noise" trope in these games. I keep thinking it'll be something good but it's always a li getting railed by another man. :cautious: Damn curiosity will be the death of me one day.
Can you elaborate. I do not understand your post completely (not a native speaker).

suphion

Jul 13, 2017
Can you elaborate. I do not understand your post completely (not a native speaker).
What he meant I guess is:
I keep falling for the trap "check out the strange noise"
Because, he thinks it will be something good.
But, instead, it is always, some other dude having his way with one of the girls, and you end up watching them (NTR)

Well...to me, it is not always the case.
The games that do not have NTR, it usually means that the noise is a girl usually playing with herself, and if you are lucky, you end up joining her.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm American so I'm not a native speaker either. Which part confused you good sir?
What he meant I guess is:
I keep falling for the trap "check out the strange noise"
Because, he thinks it will be something good.
But, instead, it is always, some other dude having his way with one of the girls, and you end up watching them (NTR)

Well...to me, it is not always the case.
The games that do not have NTR, it usually means that the noise is a girl usually playing with herself, and if you are lucky, you end up joining her.
suphion thanks your explaining it.

Well, Juli has sex with her husband. This isn't cuckolding or anything what could be classified as NTR.

Spying on Juli and John at night is important to fully step into the Juli path which leads to the threesome scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
suphion thanks your explaining it.

Well, Juli has sex with her husband. This isn't cuckolding or anything what could be classified as NTR.

Spying on Juli and John at night is important to fully step into the Juli path witch leads to the threesome scene.
Wait, you can have a threesome with your mom and dad? That's top tier nightmare fuel. I can tolerate a little incest but that's just too much family fucking.:sick:
No kink shame but why would anybody want that?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes