Mar 26, 2018
Wishlist for this game:
1. Bacon gets some real action
2. Veronica fucks her brother and Daddy
3. Maureen has a threesome with her dad and his girlfriend (maybe her mom can join in, if we meet all of them of course ;) )
4. Juli and Veronica fuck with a strapon/douple dildo
5. Bacon and MC swap mothers in a steamy foursome
6. Maureen gets cuckolded by MC and maybe gets some revenge as well
7. MC, Juli, Dad and Veronica start an orgy and every other character (Maureen and her family, Gaz, Bacon and Heather, Veronica's friend and MC's ex) joins in and all together have a 2-day fuckfest where every girl gets double and triple penetrated.
From all those the two that got me going was the thought of Gaz being double penetrated and Maureens revenge..
:love:GAZ :love:

Nov 6, 2018
guys i just started the game im in day 3 where i have to go with mom to the boutique but i cant for some reason . help me guys please!1

Oct 9, 2017
the problem is when i meet mom outside i cant go to the boutique my only choice is home its some kinda of bug i think
no that's not the answer to my question wither you try the hint function and the quest is still the same -_- hahays

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
images.jpg

EXCLUSIVE "LA GAZETTE" REPORTAGE

On this awfully hot Thursday morning, as I expected to bathe naked in the nearest lake, my editor called me and entrusted me with a special mission: Getting the interview of one of the brightest and most promising actors of Cougar Valley, the notorious: Fabio Grossocazzo, aka Bacon, rising star of Timestamps Unconditional Love

Such an opportunity couldn't be missed, so I decided put on my pants and choose my most gorgeous Hawaiian shirt to meet the Man!
Meeting took place in a gorgeous little French Restaurant, “Those Damn Frenchie’s” it really has such a delightful and delicate taste for interior decoration, such A pearl of sophistication which brings to the city a real sense of "savoir-vivre".

As soon as I arrived, I spotted the entourage of the young star, he was in company of his 2 producers: Motkeyz the Cat and Aesouh the Hun.I could not help but notice the presence of two young women from Asian descent surrounding Aesouh, rumors of a shady harem he has seemed to be confirmed.... As for Motkeyz the Cat he was enjoying some lobster and a bottle of Chateaux Cougar Limited 1982 edition, one of the most priceless wines ever produced...

But it was now time to meet the actual phenomena Fabio alias BACON
-Thank you for having me, such an honor to meet you, you are currently the star of the biggest show in town, Timestamps Unconditional Love. Many weeks have passed since the last snippets of information filtered via the social medias regarding the future of it, some crazy theories and an insane rumor of cancelation, can you tell us more?
-First of all, IT IS A honor to be in my presence indeed, and you can feel blessed, hahaha, I'm joking of course, I'm really happy to answer any of your questions and bring some truth in the light of the day.
Concerning any possible cancelation, absolutely NO! Impossible and that’s never even been considered!
About, the future of it, the producers and their team of minions are working relentlessly on a revamped version of it. Many aspects has been reviewed and a lot of improvements to the show has been made :

*Some early scenes have been shot and added to the first days of the story
*A lot of dialogues have been reworked and rewritten to bring more depth and interactions between the different characters.
*The global dynamic has been revisited and hopefully will bring a easier flow to the action
*Some visuals aspects have been corrected and put even more emphasis on the beauty of our actresses
*Of course, some new and original scenes have been added and will end the first chapter of the show

Oh, and I forgot, *some technical issues has been fixed by Aesouh the Hun, but can't talk much about it, i don't understand half of anything he says and, really, who cares about the science when all you want to see are the sensual shapes of our cast, hahaha....

-Wow, sounds very promising and we are all eager to see it as soon as possible! Do you have a release date?
-Hmm, not really yet, I know the team is working hard 24/7 to put all the pieces in place to create the best show ever made, but it’s too soon to know precisely when... plus you know, we actors don't really care about those details, all we wait for is the red carpet presentation to have a party pool in champagne and meet young not so shy bimbos.
-Of course, hehe, and by now you and your fellow male lead actor are quite famous in the business for your impressive attributes! Just between us... Can you confirm or deny the stories about some medical procedures?
-Well, I can't deny to have heard backstage whispers about some donkey stem cells and a possible organ transplant to MC... But I can't confirm it for sure!
But I can assure you, myself, I’m 100% natural and blessed the God of lewd, no blue pills for me, I’m a real machine: up on command!

-Great, thank you very much for answering to my questions, it was a true pleasure to be in "Bacon" presence.
-Thanks to you and stay tuned for the next issue of Timestamps.

As I left the building, from the corner of my eye, I saw Motkeys the Cat ordering a second bottle of wine (not only addicted to work, maybe?) and Aesouh the Hun debating with a waiter that Unity does not suck and that he can put his Ren'py up his arse (wtf is unity?).

Anyway, what a great moment it was and the wait for the next episodes will seem long as always but
all indications are that it will be worth it !

PS: thank you larry5168

Oct 9, 2017
No cause Bacon was assassinated so instead of making an android he did it by himself xD!!!!!!!!!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
will there ever be an Android version?
Probably, but its kinda complex due to support for animations, image format, the size of the screen, the size of the whole game, can't really just have a 2gig apk and keep the desktop interface or you wont be able to play it on anything but a tablet. I already played the game on a touch screen pc before, and if i would have to look at swipe commands and multitouch its also. Well there are a lot of factors, but it's on the list of things.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes