Xanado

May 9, 2018
Probably, but its kinda complex due to support for animations, image format, the size of the screen, the size of the whole game, can't really just have a 2gig apk and keep the desktop interface or you wont be able to play it on anything but a tablet. I already played the game on a touch screen pc before, and if i would have to look at swipe commands and multitouch its also. Well there are a lot of factors, but it's on the list of things.
Take your time forming your game, there are always high expectations, but you cant dev. for all systems at once.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Just played this game. I was hooked, had to play it thru lol!

The renderings are amazing, especially the shower scenes. The choice of models for mom and auntie(Heather) are perfect, and super-hot!:love::love::love:

P.S. Please concentrate on completing the game before porting to other systems. It will be a lot easier that way. Once finish, it can be like Skyrim where it goes into EVERY.FRAGGING.PLATFORMS.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Just played this game. I was hooked, had to play it thru lol!

The renderings are amazing, especially the shower scenes. The choice of models for mom and auntie(Heather) are perfect, and super-hot!:love::love::love:

P.S. Please concentrate on completing the game before porting to other systems. It will be a lot easier that way. Once finish, it can be like Skyrim where it goes into EVERY.FRAGGING.PLATFORMS.
Really nice to read a post where a person like so much the game and is so enthusiast ; i'm sure that the developers will like for sure your appreciations.
Next release for what i've read in developer updates made on Patreon , it will be the last one before finishing the first chapter of the game. It will be a revamped release with of course a new content to complete the Chapter and new scenes has been added , from the beginning of the game , with some new and corrected dialogues ; the engine will be the same , but also here will be improved with a better playability for all players ...
So we just have to wait to see all results of this great work that they made ...

Last edited:

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Shhh, he doesn't need to know that - let him dream a little ;)
Holy crap!!!

I really thought you guys were yanking my chain. It looked like REALLY, REALLY GOOD rendering. Had to do a google search to confirm LOL.

Those pics really does look like HEATHER!:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Oct 9, 2017
how does this patch work its so strange i dont understand how to install
just copy it to the specific file folder in your game don't Extract the file if you just read carefully the instructions :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.

Reactions: Wookie

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
just copy it to the specific file folder in your game don't Extract the file if you just read carefully the instructions :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.
i did read it i just never had a patch like this one so i was confused it looked so different

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Question. My character just passed out and wakes up.. and dialogue says that I broke up with maureen the girlfriend when I didnt make that choice. Is this just a bug? or is there any way to fix it?

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Question. My character just passed out and wakes up.. and dialogue says that I broke up with maureen the girlfriend when I didnt make that choice. Is this just a bug? or is there any way to fix it?
Don't know if it's a bug, but I had the same thing happen. If you continue it will correct itself.

Probably, a branching error in the script that was overlooked.

Oct 9, 2017
did u try doing it over again?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Don't know if it's a bug, but I had the same thing happen. If you continue it will correct itself.

Probably, a branching error in the script that was overlooked.
Thanks I just kept playing and everything was fine. Seems maybe it is just off on dialogue.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think you us an old language pack. On of the conditions where set wrong in one of the hospital scripts which lead to the break-up instead girlfriend dialogues dialogues.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes