Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Awesome game. The time travel paradoxes really mess with me. Like when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its weird but all this time travel stuff super interests me. Its an awesome Sci-fi twist for a sex game and I really like it. The renders are amazing and its nice to see characters that havent been used barely if even at all by other game devs. I also love that the dad isnt some pushover like the dad in Milfy City. The dad shows he still loves his family and the mom still puts in effort to love her husband despite his romantic shortcomings. You've also made the majority of the characters believable/likable which is a tough thing to do! I also appreciate that the MC isnt some perverted, jackass. He is perverted yes, but he shows he cares for everyone and listens to their feelings. Lastly, I loved the Milfy City reference. MC walks by the Milfy City house and says, "Wow this house looks strangely familiar." or something like that. It was a nice touch. Excellent game and I look forward to more!
Thanks for this comment, its appreciated!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Of course time travel gets the masses -> avengers end game killed box office with it, star gate lasted lots of seasons, there are recurring butterfly effect movies every 10 years or so, doctor who has been going on for over 50 years, clocks and time has been a pivotal point in any investigatory movie;)

Crowd fund away on the wings of these avengers smashing all barriers of time and/or space!

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I haven't really paid attention to Motkeyz release schedule, So is 2 months normal between releases?

I love everything about the VN/Game... fascinating (sometimes hiilarious) story.. Super Hot women and erotic animations. My only issue is (it's a minor one) Veronika's tattoos. I wish there was a way to turn them off. Yes, Yes, I know. A lot of people like them but they look like graffiti on a beautiful porcelain body to me.

Keep up the great work Motkeyz Thanks!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is time travel, my gamer enthusiast! One cannot rush time, one cannot sneak up on time, nor can one pocket time.
This is no justin movie to war time on your arm, nor is is about time currency!

Happy reminiscence and all the fun speculating;)!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This update is indeed taking longer than usual due to the fact that it's going to wrap up chapter 1, this has always been planned. We wanted to take the time to improve the overall game while also wrapping up this chapter, add new things we thought missing in the early days, moving some scenes and adding new ones, and also be able to take advantage of some of the techniques and features we have added to the game in the last releases, to the early ones as well. Some improved animations in the older content. And of course, I want to polish up the engine to be the best it has ever been to date.

We have some excellent help with revamping the game, rewriting a lot that we also always said was our weak point. Really looking forward to wrapping up this chapter and seeing all the reactions to come :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The -FAKE- truth about why the update is taking a bit longer. Yes, I was visited by the Voices in my head and learned the NIKA is being difficult because Aesouh REFUSES to keep a supply of chocolate in her trailer between renders. It's just HORRIBLE that Aesouh is so CRUEL to our poor Nika. :D

Apparently Motkeyz has been trying to be a peacemaker, but the offer of Mints instead of Chocolate was rejected (with a lamp being thrown). :eek: Hopefully this issue will be solved soon. Of course, I'm also starting a rumor that Gaz is now demanding a Goldfish for her trailer.

-End of lunacy-

While I REALLY want more of the game I also want to say that I'll wait for the quality. Take the time you need and I'll be here saying Thank You.

Just a thought

P.S. Just give Nika the Chocolates already. :)

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I feel like maybe female domination should be added as a tag? Seems like the MC is happy to be controlled and suffer a bit of humiliation (even on the heroic plotline) while the girls get upset when he tries to take control.

If you're like me and don't have a submissive bone in your body then a lot of the scenes are end up being boner killers unfortunately. Still, kinda fun plot and nice renders in general.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Super Hot women and erotic animations. My only issue is (it's a minor one) Veronika's tattoos. I wish there was a way to turn them off. Yes, Yes, I know. A lot of people like them but they look like graffiti on a beautiful porcelain body to me.
Most of time i accept without problems any kind of comments because tastes are always personal and different ; but to compares some nice tattoos to Graffiti , it bothered me a little bit .
Nika is one of the main girl in the game , but she is the only one with tattoos and all of them characterize so well the girl ;
to ask to take them away from her it would be like to have a completely different character , with a completely different behavior ; but in every case there are some part of the game where you can see her .................................................
But I don't want to spoil anything , just play the game , probably you don't put so much attention in the different scenes if you didn't noticed that in some scenes there was already the answer to your question...

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I really like Nika and want much more of her. What I dont want is the aunt. I just wish there was an option to avoid her. Dont like her at all. Its all forced on you with no choice.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
The woman at the top of this page. I forget your relation with her. I thought she was your aunt.
Not my aunt and she's the landlady (for a few) and the mom (for the rest) of the MC, but not the aunt, and yes, is "forced" due the plot, so...

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
The woman at the top of this page. I forget your relation with her. I thought she was your aunt.
The blonde with glasses is Juliana, MC and Nikka's Mom. Heather (auburn hair) is Bacon's mom. Juliana and Heather are not sisters. The reason she is called aunt sometimes is because there was dialog where she said they have been best friends for a long time and sometimes MC would refer to her as Aunt Heather.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
This update is indeed taking longer than usual due to the fact that it's going to wrap up chapter 1, this has always been planned. We wanted to take the time to improve the overall game while also wrapping up this chapter, add new things we thought missing in the early days, moving some scenes and adding new ones, and also be able to take advantage of some of the techniques and features we have added to the game in the last releases, to the early ones as well. Some improved animations in the older content. And of course, I want to polish up the engine to be the best it has ever been to date.

We have some excellent help with revamping the game, rewriting a lot that we also always said was our weak point. Really looking forward to wrapping up this chapter and seeing all the reactions to come :)
Really a lot has changed since October 2017, the amount of assets released every day impresses! (The same can be said of Unity ..)
Visual Novels aimed at photorealism and animation have grown quite a bit.
Splitting into chapters is always a good idea, the heavier the game and the more paths you have, it always ends up out of control. (My New Life was a good example)

Another important step was to increase the team.
Maybe Icstor wouldn't be the way it is now, if it had a bigger team .. (financial support was not lacking)
Everyone is at the mercy of the twists of fate .. misfortunes happen .... C est La Vie....

Can you say something about the second chapter (or will you leave it in suspense? :unsure:)
If you can close the chapter without a bug, it would be a great achievement!!
I'm not saying the game is full of them, (I say as a general rule.. )
By the amount of projects known that end up Tag.. Abandoned / Onhold.. in 2019..
I remain as many await the conclusion of the first chapter, and the beginning of the second chapter..
Thanks..

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Just some general question to the creators. Are you planning 2 chapters or more? Will you merge the chapters so the player experience will be smooth at the end of production? What I mean is will it all be one thing , will it have a overlay that encompasses the different chapters or will it come as loose chapters.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes