Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just played through this game. First non real-time 3d game I've played that actually had animated cumshots! Curious if you're going to add an animated handjob/blowjob with an animated facial/open mouth cumshot in a future release? There were a couple of scenes that were extremely hot but if they had an animated cumshot I doubt I would leave the house for a month!! Thanks again and keep up the good work!
I am pretty sure Motkeyz wants to add that too, but the fluid dynamics in this stuff is really hard and machine consuming, and to make it look right is really really hard, I am sure there is a reason why most people don't do this in the first place, he has been working really hard on those cumshot animations, even in the renders too you can see its very different from other games that tend to just layer something flat ontop

Reactions: alt_advancement
Jul 7, 2019
I am pretty sure Motkeyz wants to add that too, but the fluid dynamics in this stuff is really hard and machine consuming, and to make it look right is really really hard, I am sure there is a reason why most people don't do this in the first place, he has been working really hard on those cumshot animations, even in the renders too you can see its very different from other games that tend to just layer something flat ontop
That's cool. This game seems to be the only one doing fluid dynamics (that's not real-time 3d). Hearing that they're working on it and wanting to add more motivates me to subscribe to their patreon. Thanks for the update!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's cool. This game seems to be the only one doing fluid dynamics (that's not real-time 3d). Hearing that they're working on it and wanting to add more motivates me to subscribe to their patreon. Thanks for the update!
Well its Motkeyz alone that does the artwork, I do the programming and now we are getting some great writing and testing help as well as of late. There's a lot more coming with the game and the future of it. People that have been with us since the start can probably vouch for us getting even better and better with each update, not only is the artwork developing, and the animation qualty is a huge part. The game gets new features every update and and improvements too. Your support is greatly appreciated :)

/A

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just played through this game. First non real-time 3d game I've played that actually had animated cumshots! Curious if you're going to add an animated handjob/blowjob with an animated facial/open mouth cumshot in a future release? There were a couple of scenes that were extremely hot but if they had an animated cumshot I doubt I would leave the house for a month!! Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Thanks glad you like the effort put on these cumshot, it may not look like but its lot of work. There is better way to do that because these are all manual but my objective is to have more! There is on in next REVAMPED release that im pretty happy with!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Fuck me, I'm only on day 3-2 and I already have no idea what's going on and what's real anymore :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My game wont progress passed the point when it says "do you ever wish" the that text leaves and just stays black
Here are a few tips how to survive on F95:
  1. Always read OP (original Post aka first post on Page 1) first before posting.
  2. Read at least the 10 last posts in a thread.
  3. Use search function if OP and last post aren't helpful.
  4. Post your question in the thread if 1 + 2 + 3 doesn't solve your problem or doesn't answer your question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
What revamped means guys?
Revamped it means a new version of the game , with a complete and better restyling .
But In the case of Timestamp next release it will be more : the developers are finalizing the new content to close the first Chapter's story and new scenes it will be added from the beginning of the game .
So it will be like to play a new game , but full of new contents and a better play ability ...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Revamped it means a new version of the game , with a complete and better restyling .
But In the case of Timestamp next release it will be more : the developers are finalizing the new content to close the first Chapter's story and new scenes it will be added from the beginning of the game .
So it will be like to play a new game , but full of new contents and a better play ability ...
It is exactly as pfcazor wrote in his post:
They are not starting new. They are revamping the old content and adding some content to the old content and adding new content as well

Oct 9, 2017
How do I take a screenshot in this game? I searched but didnt find an answer, sorry if its already been discussed
Do you want to screenshot a specific scene? if you're having trouble just simply ask that question of yours makes me wondered if you haven't tried using "print screen"-key button in a computer once :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
Hi folks!
My hard drive is broken.
Does anyone of you see a possibility to post a save ?
Maybe around the death of that tattoo artist in the backalley ?
Would be very nice !!

makunbax

Jun 29, 2019
Hi, I'm doing the Spanish translation, the accents come out as a question mark there's a way this doesn't happen.

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes