makunbax

Jun 29, 2019
Unity doesn't understand what kind of accent (symbol) you put in. What is the encoding for the text file? check, should be utf-8
You're right, it was that, convert the file to utf-8 with notepad++ and it worked (my error, I'm a noob xD ) , thanks for your quick response.

readone

May 9, 2018
I try to play this game but it's only show me whitescreen after some monologues. I've tried 'Black/White Bug Fix' on the OP but it didn't help. Then i try download a save file and load it, the dialogues and videos are playing but not the image. This didn't happen when i played the other unity games like M*n of the H*use and The Tw*st. Can anyone help me? Thx

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I try to play this game but it's only show me whitescreen after some monologues. I've tried 'Black/White Bug Fix' on the OP but it didn't help. Then i try download a save file and load it, the dialogues and videos are playing but not the image. This didn't happen when i played the other unity games like M*n of the H*use and The Tw*st. Can anyone help me? Thx
You don't need to censor other unity games here.

To fix the black/white issue you need to install Virtual C++ 2015 either x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit) - it depends on the game build version you downloaded (32bit or 64bit version of Timestamps). Also make sure you don't have a newer version of C++ installed. If you do, then uninstall them first and install C++ 2015 and then the newer C++ versions.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a question back ... are you actually hoping for another 2 year wait on them devs wrapping up not 1 but 2 chapters?
THem wrapping up just this one chapter causes delays on their delays in the delay of yet another planned delay.

Just stop it already and let them wrap this up already ... them going back and forth on the writing weak front means ... something is gonna give soon ... and when the dam breaks... flow of cotton candy ensues;)!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here is a question back ... are you actually hoping for another 2 year wait on them devs wrapping up not 1 but 2 chapters?
THem wrapping up just this one chapter causes delays on their delays in the delay of yet another planned delay.

Just stop it already and let them wrap this up already ... them going back and forth on the writing weak front means ... something is gonna give soon ... and when the dam breaks... flow of cotton candy ensues;)!
Not sure what you mean with delays actually, first of all we never commit to exact days to deliver game updates, thats what the progress bars on the patreon page are for, to show you the status. Some updates require more than others. This one is a huge overhaul of the entire game and we are actually on track with where we want to be. It's an insane amount of work and you will see once it hits how much has actually been done all across the board. :) It's going to be awesome that I can promise.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the reassurance ... the coin toss moment was mister high and mighty Mot***
talking about some delay because of rewriting stuff, then the retouching of other stuff ...
No ... Wait .. it was you, the VNgineer, with that tech stuff dragging along ...
This update is indeed taking longer than usual due to the fact that it's going to wrap up chapter 1, this has always been planned. We wanted to take the time to improve the overall game while also wrapping up this chapter, add new things we thought missing in the early days, moving some scenes and adding new ones, and also be able to take advantage of some of the techniques and features we have added to the game in the last releases, to the early ones as well. Some improved animations in the older content. And of course, I want to polish up the engine to be the best it has ever been to date.

We have some excellent help with revamping the game, rewriting a lot that we also always said was our weak point. Really looking forward to wrapping up this chapter and seeing all the reactions to come :)

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for the reassurance ... the coin toss moment was mister high and mighty Moe***
talking about some delay because of rewriting stuff, then the retouching of other stuff ...
No ... Wait .. it was you, the VNgineer, with that tech stuff dragging along ...
I said it is taking longer than usual, that doesn't mean it's a delay. We're on our own schedule. The update is going to be the biggest to date. Sorry if the message was missunderstood somehow.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the milk and honey to you, my good VNgineer, for toiling day and night bor the betterment of us all:cool::sneaky::whistle:(y)

P.S. => Yes, I did mean bor .. I am waiting for the brother of the allfather to make an appearance and set this time line straight;)!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I said it is taking longer than usual, that doesn't mean it's a delay. We're on our own schedule. The update is going to be the biggest to date. Sorry if the message was missunderstood somehow.
Pfft. You didn't meet the imaginary date in my head, therefor it's delayed!

:p

• Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

readone

May 9, 2018
You don't need to censor other unity games here.

To fix the black/white issue you need to install Virtual C++ 2015 either x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit) - it depends on the game build version you downloaded (32bit or 64bit version of Timestamps). Also make sure you don't have a newer version of C++ installed. If you do, then uninstall them first and install C++ 2015 and then the newer C++ versions.
Thanks for your help, but I've already do that and nothing changed. That's what makes me confused. o_Oo_Oo_O

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Not sure what you mean with delays actually, first of all we never commit to exact days to deliver game updates, thats what the progress bars on the patreon page are for, to show you the status. Some updates require more than others. This one is a huge overhaul of the entire game and we are actually on track with where we want to be. It's an insane amount of work and you will see once it hits how much has actually been done all across the board. :) It's going to be awesome that I can promise.
Soooo..... does this mean that when the next update comes out old saves won't work, and we'll have to start the game over?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Soooo..... does this mean that when the next update comes out old saves won't work, and we'll have to start the game over?
Yes. But don't be afraid - there is plenty of new content added to make it worth to play it anew.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Yes. But don't be afraid - there is plenty of new content added to make it worth to play it anew.
Hmmm, so several in-game days into the story, past version 5, and you're making people start the game over again. Can't tell you how disappointing that is. It's a good thing I really like this game. Will there be an attendant walkthrough? Will the "what am I supposed to do next" system still work?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't tell you how disappointing that is.
Sorry for you being disappointed, but we removed conditions for paths and added new content to old days which are not "registered" in your old save - and this would fuck up your old save in all sort of ways.

A new playthourgh is also needed to understand the story better, so far the dialogues were written by non-English speakers and not everything was clear. Now two native speakers almost rewrote entire scenes new; gave old scenes a total different touch and connected them better to the story.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry for you being disappointed, but we removed conditions for paths and added new content to old days which are not "registered" in your old save - and this would fuck up your old save in all sort of ways.

A new playthourgh is also needed to understand the story better, so far the dialogues were written by non-English speakers and not everything was clear. Now two native speakers almost rewrote entire scenes new; gave old scenes a total different touch and connected them better to the story.
Well, all of that sounds good to me. And I did say that I do really like the game. So I will play through again. Just wish you had taken these steps earlier, that's all. Will the in-game 'guide' still work?

Reactions: Freezer14
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes