cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In behalf of Motkeyz and Aesouh let me answer your question:
Are you planning 2 chapters or more?
Timestamps allows to create an extended universe - The Timestamps Universe - with several chapters and spin-off stories with different MCs from different point of views.
Will you merge the chapters so the player experience will be smooth at the end of production?
It is planned to keep chapters separate to keep the game size manageable, so that people with slow broadband internet connection or with limited data volume are able to download the game.

Don't hesitate to ask any further questions :D

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
As far as I remember there were plans for 3 chapters ..
But plans are changeable thing))
In behalf of Motkeyz and Aesouh let me answer your question:

Timestamps allows to create an extendend Timestamps Universe with multiple chapters and spin-off stories from a different point of view.

It is planned to keep chapters separate to keep the game size manageable, so that people with slow broadband internet connection or with limited data volume are able to download the game.

Don't hesitate to ask any further questions :D
You know I won't .:D
The whole idea about this questions is to not only get queastions anwered for me but the general community, I truly appreciate the answers that you ppl who is more in the know has. Thx a lot. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Xanado , but naturally for all people that wish to join the Timestamp Community in Discord , here the link with the invitation

Like Cold_Arctus wrote , It's nice to have another place to share everyday our passion for the Game...

Reactions: Aesouh and Kingvlad

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018

:cool: The only thing I agree with you :cool:

o_O What Wait WoW WoW WoW o_O

:love: You want to avoid this Gorgeous Juliana :love:
You must be crazy

Im serious. Dont like her face and dont like those over sized boobs. To make it worse, shes a smoker. Its not that I dont like milfs/older women, its just that she doesnt fizz my flat soda. I gotta spam my keyboard to skip everything with her, which is most of the game. But Im staying stong for Nika, that abused punk/goth chic, my chubby smart buddy...actually all the women except the smoker.

Jul 7, 2019
Just played through this game. First non real-time 3d game I've played that actually had animated cumshots! Curious if you're going to add an animated handjob/blowjob with an animated facial/open mouth cumshot in a future release? There were a couple of scenes that were extremely hot but if they had an animated cumshot I doubt I would leave the house for a month!! Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
I stop Scut before he forced Heather to suck him but when she calls Julianna she said that we wimp out is this a bug does anybody know?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes