Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
For fucks sake, i should admit, i never had sister thing, it was always mom-son thing, always, it has nothing to do with
Oedipus complex, its just a curious fetish, that i recieved during childhood when started reading hentai manga. And you all know that best milfs is in shota manga, and best shota manga is mom-son manga. And nothing can be done with this. But for fucks sake, this damn Nika, she is insanely beautiful, i added incest patch for my mom-son fetish, but how should i enjoy mom-son scenes here, when everything i think is: "when nika would show up", Julia is great, but Nika... Seriously, i started to regret that i added this patch(o_O), cause in my opinion, well, if it wasn't incest game in the first place and was a reallity, dumping Maurine for Nika is a MUST. Seriously, Nika is a fucking goddess.
View attachment 193195
She definitely deserves a bit of worship. Her design is why I started playing the game.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
For fucks sake, i should admit, i never had sister thing, it was always mom-son thing, always, it has nothing to do with
Oedipus complex, its just a curious fetish, that i recieved during childhood when started reading hentai manga. And you all know that best milfs is in shota manga, and best shota manga is mom-son manga. And nothing can be done with this. But for fucks sake, this damn Nika, she is insanely beautiful, i added incest patch for my mom-son fetish, but how should i enjoy mom-son scenes here, when everything i think is: "when nika would show up", Julia is great, but Nika... Seriously, i started to regret that i added this patch(o_O), cause in my opinion, well, if it wasn't incest game in the first place and was a reallity, dumping Maurine for Nika is a MUST. Seriously, Nika is a fucking goddess.
View attachment 193195
Agreed, wish she had moar content, she's the trophy of the set! A slut, a sister, and an exhibitionist. Now add brocon to that and she's platinum.

Reactions: Abibliboop

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Agreed, wish she had moar content, she's the trophy of the set! A slut, a sister, and an exhibitionist. Now add brocon to that and she's platinum.
You should read the dialogues with more focus. She isn't a slut. She just likes to tease and didn't even get to 3rd base with her boyfriend who she's about to dump. She keeps herself for MC, maybe. ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This game has the best graphic rendering of any game I've played so far! The mom is the hottest mom in any game I've played yet! OoOooOoO when she smokes those cigarettes, it makes me lose my mind! On a sidebar, this game also has the hottest sister, BUT is it just me or does the sister look EXACTLY (minus the tattoos) like John Travolta's daughter in the movie Face Off??
Glad you like the game!! You have a point with the Faceoff Daughter, there is some lookalike! You should have submit to our discord channel when we were searching for it! Now its Heather lookalike that we are posting about!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Motkeyz: I don't know, if Aesouh talk to you already about the idea of an alternative version of Julia / Heather etc. in a parallel Universe, but I was thinking about how to extent the game for future updates.

My suggestion is to split the game into Episodes/Chapters. For example, right now is the introduction chapter about time travel and the introduction to the plot (messed timeline, murder, etc.).

Adding parallel Universes into the game could extent the game, where MC (and Bacon or other people) get stranded or need to discover other parallel universes, with the mission to find a way back home (like Sliders from mid 90's). This way the game could implant some minigames (search and rebuild time machine, rescue friends/family or other females etc.) and could turn the whole game into a hybrid/sandbox-linear VN, like MilfyCity, Summertime Saga, MotH (Midnight Paradise in the future).

This idea could also work as a spin-off of the regular game or as a comic.

What do you think about it?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Motkeyz: I don't know, if Aesouh talk to you already about the idea of an alternative version of Julia / Heather etc. in a parallel Universe, but I was thinking about how to extent the game for future updates.

My suggestion is to split the game into Episodes/Chapters. For example, right now is the introduction chapter about time travel and the introduction to the plot (messed timeline, murder, etc.).

Adding parallel Universes into the game could extent the game, where MC (and Bacon or other people) get stranded or need to discover other parallel universes, with the mission to find a way back home (like Sliders from mid 90's). This way the game could implant some minigames (search and rebuild time machine, rescue friends/family or other females etc.) and could turn the whole game into a hybrid/sandbox-linear VN, like MilfyCity, Summertime Saga, MotH (Midnight Paradise in the future).

This idea could also work as a spin-off of the regular game or as a comic.

What do you think about it?
Thats almost what we got planned already, it will be speparate by chapter for sure, and we already got some multiverse ;) Possibility are endless!!

Reactions: Abibliboop

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thats almost what we got planned already, it will be speparate by chapter for sure, and we already got some multiverse ;) Possibility are endless!!
That's nice! :D

Now this game needs a killer feature to overthrown Summertime Saga in funds! I wonder what you could produce with 50k a month? :unsure:

Here is an idea for Julia in a darker universe ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You should read the dialogues with more focus. She isn't a slut. She just likes to tease and didn't even get to 3rd base with her boyfriend who she's about to dump. She keeps herself for MC, maybe. ;)
I've seen this scene before she had a different attitude, did the name of the game change in past development? I think it wasn't on Unity before.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes