johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
i cant wait till the next update. the graphics are so well done, great story. though ive always wondered. why some choose to use Unity over say Renpy that i see so many other games using. not that i mind using either or just so used to more using Renpy and wondering what benefits Unity has over it is all. either way loving the game and again can't wait till the next update.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
That's nice! :D

Now this game needs a killer feature to overthrown Summertime Saga in funds! I wonder what you could produce with 50k a month? :unsure:

Here is an idea for Julia in a darker universe ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No BS, I LITERALLY have that DVD sitting in my DVD collection like 8 feet away from me right now! :D I didn't really think anyone else knew about it! :geek: If I remember right, there's 3 Ilsa movies. I only own Ilsa: She Wolf of the S.S., though... I'm not a Nazi or anything, and I'm not into torture really, but Dyanne Thorne is SOOOOO hot! :love:

Reactions: Abibliboop

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@kenVBliar you wrote on Discord:
"that's the problem... it's not even stuttery, it plays maybe 1 second and then stops"

As it seams, you have an animation problem. Your hardware should be fine, because I use a i5 4210 CPU and the HD Graphics 4600 in a VM to play the game. The performance of our Laptops are similar, so you should be able to play the animation without a problem.

I experienced the same freezing (1 sec. animation problem) as you on my Win10 VM. After (re-)installing Windows Media Pack for Windows 10 N (only necessary if your Laptop has been bought in Europe) solved the problem.

@El bacca Del Chew could you pls notify kenVBliar on Discord-server to take a look to the thread. (I do not have a Discord account etc.) Big Thnx!

Vara

Apr 28, 2017
Hi all. Discovered this game recently and it's amazing!

However, all the renders seem blurry/dull compared to peoples screenshots and the ones on the Patreon like

Attached is the same scene running on my machine. I've tried different resolutions/windowed and it's always like that. I have an i7-8700k and a RTX 2080.

Is this normal and I'm just nitpicking? Or is mine doing something wonky with the resolution or something? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Done and why don't you join us on discord? even i, a true new tech disable , managed to use it, hehe. Would be cool to see you there and be assure even filthy pirates are more than welcome hahaha
I do not like discord... :LOL: My browser settings are set to high for Discord, so every time I try to log in I have to solve reCAPTCHA over and over again. The next thing is, that Discord can't handle dynamic IP, leading me to verify my IP every time my IP change. A big pain in the ass... The last thing on my list is, that the Linux APP is not working properly on my system... :cautious: So, no Discord for me. :geek:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I do not like discord... :LOL: My browser settings are set to high for Discord, so every time I try to log in I have to solve reCAPTCHA over and over again. The next thing is, that Discord can't handle dynamic IP, leading me to verify my IP every time my IP change. A big pain in the ass... The last thing on my list is, that the Linux APP is not working properly on my system... :cautious: So, no Discord for me. :geek:
Okie,
half of your post is chinese to me but ok got it (i play a bit dumb here, hehe)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
how modify save file ?
Not sure you can do it properly, Aesouh the coder said once that it might break the game. And was not being an ass who don't wish to touch his work, it was a honest warning.
May i ask what kind of changes you need? Coz no money cheats or variables are really needed here.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@El bacca Del Chew do you wanna share with filthy pirates like us? :whistle:

*Look behind you, there is a three headed monkey!*
Nope,
Out of respect for the other patrons, i think they should have the exclusivity for a time.
Myself it wouldn't and won't influence my patronnage but i would not dare to presume what the others may feel/think about it.
Then despite i've done some sharing before and will still do someday, i will never do it right on spot. As i said some people paying hard earning money to support a game deserve some privileges.

Sorry if it sounds dumb to somes but this is how i see things.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Nope,
Out of respect for the other patrons, i think they should have the exclusivity for a time.
Myself it wouldn't and won't influence my patronnage but i would not dare to presume what the others may feel/think about it.
Then despite i've done some sharing before and will still do someday, i will never do it right on spot. As i said some people paying hard earning money to support a game deserve some privileges.

Sorry if it sounds dumb to somes but this is how i see things.
Hi, El ) maybe I will be allowed?)))

Reactions: tung17cm

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, El ) maybe I will be allowed?)))
Привет;
Делайте, поскольку вы хотите, но я думаю, что боссы должны иметь исключительное право продажи по крайней мере одна неделя, до публикации здесь.
(yandex trad)
Do as you pleased but i beleive patrons should have exclu for a week at least. ;)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Привет;
Делайте, поскольку вы хотите, но я думаю, что боссы должны иметь исключительное право продажи по крайней мере одна неделя, до публикации здесь.
(yandex trad)
Do as you pleased but i beleive patrons should have exclu for a week at least. ;)
Deeply touched by your care) but posts with Russian text are deleted here)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Deeply touched by your care) but posts with Russian text are deleted here)
I provided the english traduction of the text so, hope mods will be indulgent :)
I'm mostly guilty of bad Russian language, haha. Called Grussian as for Engrish ;) (i butcher the english language why not the others afterall)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I provided the english traduction of the text so, hope mods will be indulgent :)
I'm mostly guilty of bad Russian language, haha. Called Grussian as for Engrish ;) (i butcher the english language why not the others afterall)
I think patrons of high rank have already seen enough of Patreon and Discord, it's time for future patrons to show)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes