oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
By the way, even with the P1 version, I'm stuck after getting back from the hospital. I can't go to bed and there are no NPC anywhere :cry:

Reactions: CharleyT

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
By the way, even with the P1 version, I'm stuck after getting back from the hospital. I can't go to bed and there are no NPC anywhere :cry:
did you actually get there or play in the 0.5.3 broken version? cause i am gonna go out on a limb here and guess that pretty much most saves done with the broken the broken version are really fucked.

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
did you actually get there or play in the 0.5.3 broken version? cause i am gonna go out on a limb here and guess that pretty much most saves done with the broken the broken version are really fucked.
Well i started from a 0.5.2 version, which I have of course overwritten with 0.5.3 instead of creating a new one :rolleyes: so this might be the case. What's strange is that my save is from a time in the kitchen but I guess it was already too late. Nevermind, I'll either start again or use an older save. Thanks!

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Nice one! I really like it. Do you have a link again to the other one of bacon so I can add it to the sig post? :) Or if you want, you can assemble all your signatures in one post you maintain and i can just link to that one ?
They are all: here
Who is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Timestamps, Unconditional Love Update Only [v0.5.3PE P1]

Installation:

(x64)
(x64)

(x86)

Last edited:

plazaste

Feb 8, 2019
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-28
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.5.3PE): - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
translation italian error

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-28
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.5.3PE): - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
shit shit shit! :( I don't think the bugs are fixed...I am still not able to continue after MC comes home from the hospital, and Mom tells him to go get some rest. As the animation of Mom walking out of the kitchen starts, the game freezes and goes black, then comes back to where it looks like an earlier point in the game, but still says day 8. Do I have to start a new game?

Reactions: nofacex

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Right, this is exactly my problem too!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
shit shit shit! :( I don't think the bugs are fixed...I am still not able to continue after MC comes home from the hospital, and Mom tells him to go get some rest. As the animation of Mom walking out of the kitchen starts, the game freezes and goes black, then comes back to where it looks like an earlier point in the game, but still says day 8. Do I have to start a new game?
If you played it on the broken version and then saved the save is probably bugged.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Translations: - - - from the old version 0.52, when will it be for 0.53?

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes