freca

Jun 15, 2017
I had v0.52 PE1 and upgraded to the latest. I cannot advance into the next day. I click on the bed after returning from the hospital and nothing happens. Not complaining, I just haven't seen anyone else report this in the last 20 some odd pages. So I figured I'd put it out there in case it's a thing.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Bacon v2:

link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/325969_tul-bacfan2.gif
Nice one! I really like it. Do you have a link again to the other one of bacon so I can add it to the sig post? :) Or if you want, you can assemble all your signatures in one post you maintain and i can just link to that one ?

Reactions: Krull

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Aesouh Motkeyz Played the version currently available here, starting from last version save, and everything worked without any noticeable bug, in hero path. Thought I would just post this to annoy people begging for bugfix :D

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aesouh Motkeyz Played the version currently available here, starting from last version save, and everything worked without any noticeable bug, in hero path. Thought I would just post this to annoy people begging for bugfix :D
Yes if you played it from end of last version then it pretty much worked as it should. :p

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-05-26
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477

good afternoon
I think the game has a problem because it freezes
always here (pic.)
I already uninstalled and installed 2 times
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-05-26
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477

good afternoon
always here (picture)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
good afternoon
always here (pic.)

good afternoon
always here (picture)
Hi

In your own quote you have the reason "*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. * "

But this is a bit innacurate to some degree, the fix is already out since yesterday, just not here

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Hi

In your own quote you have the reason "*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. * "

But this is a bit innacurate to some degree, the fix is already out since yesterday, just not here
thank you

Reactions: Aesouh

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
you need to teach me how to crack the password on the storage file.. :LOL:
dnSpy is your friend.

Hey, I was wondering, what software do you use to extract this?... or is it secret? :p
I use the latest version of AssetStudio to extract from Unity games, but in this case, while I can get all the video, not all of the renders are shown.. weird.
All the assets (except for the videos) are in the Storage.vnengine, which is a password protected ZIP file.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
dnSpy is your friend.

All the assets (except for the videos) are in the Storage.vnengine, which is a password protected ZIP file.
why is noone sharing the password :'(

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes