El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Aesouh I use my old saves and ı already Trigger ''[Day 6 - Scene 9: Juli & Heather Threesome]: '' but ı cant se BJ scene day 8 in hospitall and juliana act like a noting happen! BTW ı dont break up with lauren but when she comes she say ''I already forgive him for break up'' WTF is this? My old choices and triggers doesn't mean anything?
Which version are you playing with? is it the one you can download from here? if yes, then you may have noticed that it is been stated many times that this one is bugged and the FIXED one hasn't been shared yet.
BUt if you are playing from the FIXED patreon version, that's a different story then.

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aesouh Delete every stupid post you see pls. :love: (y)

You've already answered all of them.
But they still asking for more.

I don't control the thread and wouldn't do it anyway, mods clean up when they seem necessary, usually if it goes really off topic

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Short summary of what your options are until 0.53PE P1 gets dropped over here.
1. Go to dev. patreon and get it there.
2. If you want to play from start, play 0.52PE (it's in the OP) then transfer continue with your saves in 0.53PE.
3. Use your old saves and just continue with 0.53PE (there's almost no bugs in the new content)
4. If your old saves are gone there is a couple of saves higher up in the thread.

Good Luck Folks

Patched version is here!

Last edited:

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Hmm, given the teasting with Nika when she drove off, I wonder if the next update will be somewhat focused on her.

Also, shiiiiiiit, RIP Bacon.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
2. If you want to play from start, play 0.52PE then transfer your saves to 0.53PE.
3. Use your old saves and just continue with 0.53PE (there's almost no bugs in the new content)
4. If your old saves are gone there is a couple of saves higher up in the thread.

Good Luck Folks
You never have to manually transfer you saves, FYI it's all sharing the same location

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
My own humble opinion here.
In spite of some (I didn't say "several", please note) issues or bugs, I happened to find out a true gem with this novel. I'm calling it so because it's a not a game. It's well plotted, has a story in development and it's original.
As a result, I couldn't stop to play until its end because it's addicting, so I decided to patronizing its dev., there are few around like this one.
Well done, Motkeyz. I appreciated your choice to let your story to be hosted here, and will follow carefully your work.

With best regards.
THANKS!!!!!

Reactions: Serra Angel

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Only for bug reporting(not complaining):
If i try to enter on 5th day the kitchen for the second time the game gets stuck with a black screen. Don't know if already reported.
Greets

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Can someone please post a link from 0.52PE version?

2. If you want to play from start, play 0.52PE then transfer continue with your saves in 0.53PE.

Good Luck Folks

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
And we all know where this story leads right? İ mean MC goes back to his moms youth then fucks and impregnates him then guess what? He is her own son WOOOOW what a twist don't it? Was made many times before. İf someone reads this please don't do this its big turn off thing and actually not interesting. Find something else.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes