LordHornism

Jun 2, 2017
Im stuck on Wimp path after first choice. When I go back and hit Scut with a bat Bacon's mom still calls MC's mom and tell her she sucked his cock. What do i do?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im stuck on Wimp path after first choice. When I go back and hit Scut with a bat Bacon's mom still calls MC's mom and tell her she sucked his cock. What do i do?
this..
Yes, you are missing the information for playing a bug version (0.5.3PE) and not the bugfix (0.5.3PE P1).

0.5.3PE P1 and 0.5.3P1 are working flawless without bugs, scene freezes or forced wimp path!

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, you are missing the information for playing a bug version (0.5.3PE) and not the bugfix (0.5.3PE P1).

0.5.3PE P1 and 0.5.3P1 are working flawless without bugs, scene freezes or forced wimp path!
I did ask if it was a bug for that exact reason. I was just seeing if maybe it wasn't a bug and instead just an oddly specific thing that need to be clicked on.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
This update kinda disappointed me and I'm not referring to the bugs everyone else is complaining about I played the patched version....it felt rushed and scattered compared to how this story has built up to this point. None of the previous relationships we spent building up in the last update got any attention, the lack of any decent sex scenes was certainly disappointing, I hope this isn't a sign of future things to come.

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
This update kinda disappointed me and I'm not referring to the bugs everyone else is complaining about I played the patched version....it felt rushed and scattered compared to how this story has built up to this point. None of the previous relationships we spent building up in the last update got any attention, the lack of any decent sex scenes was certainly disappointing, I hope this isn't a sign of future things to come.
Be a super hero and post the bugfix version and take my virginity

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Are you sure you played the same game? There was a bunch, is it because a character you personally hoped for didn't get the content you wanted this update? Legit curious seeing as this update has one of my all time favorite animations too...

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Are you sure you played the same game? There was a bunch, is it because a character you personally hoped for didn't get the content you wanted this update? Legit curious seeing as this update has one of my all time favorite animations too...
Yeah I'm pretty sure. I loaded my game from a previous save where the last update ended. All the sex scenes in this update felt thrown together without much attention to detail. What I mean is a the dialog seemed lazy, the sex scenes where done and over with before you could even get into it. I'm sure my complaint from a developers stand point sounds ridiculous as I can't even begin to imagine what time, coding and art goes into developing a game on this scale but it's my own personal opinion. I was just expecting an expansion on all the relationships formed up until the last update.

If I may ask which animation in particular are you referring to?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah I'm pretty sure. I loaded my game from a previous save where the last update ended. All the sex scenes in this update felt thrown together without much attention to detail. What I mean is a the dialog seemed lazy, the sex scenes where done and over with before you could even get into it. I'm sure my complaint from a developers stand point sounds ridiculous as I can't even begin to imagine what time, coding and art goes into developing a game on this scale but it's my own personal opinion. I was just expecting an expansion on all the relationships formed up until the last update.

If I may ask which animation in particular are you referring to?
Speaking about some sex scenes in the new update :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
Has anyone got save data from the end of the last version they could post up ?.
I had to do a restore and lost all my %appdata% info

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's working fine for me thanks for the update (y)but some people need to be more patient there is always going to be issues at first but bare with it this is a top top game. Must say I really love Gaz she started off as my least favourite and now she is probably joint 1st with Julianna.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes